for all those friends n sisters in TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Bambli, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Aana

Aana New IL'ite

Hi Bambli,

Thanks for sharing this message! Its wonderful message.

Regards
    Aana

2. Cherryb84

Cherryb84 New IL'ite

Thanks for those kind messages.... :)

3. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear vahee

Happy to see <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> comments here…
    Thanks for your wishes too… May God bless u too my dear !

Dear Baby dream

Happy that this message helped u…
    No worries dear…. Everything will be fine soon !

Dear Priyanka, Indhu, Aana, Cherry

Thanks dears…

4. sudhama

sudhama New IL'ite

Hi Babli
    The message is so so wonderful. We should have faith in Him. He will surely bless us with a helathy baby soooooon. Baby dust to all.

Sudha.

5. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Thats What I call INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION .......................................................

Prayers to god whom u like will keep our mind clear and relaxed . And also my herbalist said to do water theraphy --- drink 1 litre of water before brushing teeth ............this keep our reproductive cool and relaxed and also flushes all the toxins ........... soon our chi gets connected .... Will tell my experience after 3 months with my herbalist

6. swati_gan

swati_gan Senior IL'ite

The message is very nicely communicated :)

7. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Bambli , I was feeling so low . Reason being I got my AF and my doctor was not sure if I will ovulate with good follicles this time . Last week there was a function at my dh's friends house. All of DH's friends had come with families from all over India as they planned for a college friend's get together too. Every single person came with kids except for me & dh. It went fine and nobody asked us anything about kids but all of them were lost in managing their kids and running behind them. After this meet I am seeing so much longing in my Dh's eyes and I am feeling so bad and guilty. Things are just not working out for us.

I thought I will search for your messages and read them to feel better and get my confidence back. Thank you so much for taking time for posting these wonderful messages - to me at this moment it feels like words of God himself to me.

8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

sankna darling... pls dont be sad.... i can understand ur pain cause i'm in the same boat.. but worrying will not change anything for us. Be positive daaa... I'm sure we will hold our LO soon... I also feel bad when i see my hubby looking at my brother's son playing at our hse... My hubby will feed him lunch and dinner n they both sleep together .. etc. Feel very guilty when see all these.. but that only for few minutes then i keep saying i will have baby soon and my hubby most happiest person soon.

Be positive always... dont get emotional seeing things around u...
    GOD is there for us and He know when r our best time to hold our babies..
    TRUST HIM, HE WILL ANSWER ALL UR PRAYERS SOON dear.

take care !

9. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Bambli. Its tough but we need to have patience & perseverance while in TTC. May god bless all of us soon :bowdown:bowdown

10. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Wow what an inspirational message bambli. I guess all of us in TTC need to stop worrying and have faith in god. To achieve this is the dificult part even tho our heart tells us otherwise.