Food to increase Follicle Size

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sricielo108, Sep 4, 2015.

1. sricielo108

sricielo108 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Many of you wuld know that I'm trying to conceive since this year start. I was under Clomid 50mg medication for 3 months and the first two months my follicle size was not large enough. It was close to 17mm even in my 16th or 17th DPO. The last cycle, I made some changes to my diet and found surprising results in this cycle. The follicle size was more than 24mm and also the ovarian lining thickness was close to 10mm. I believe all these changes are due to the diet changes. Thought of sharing with everyone and help you benefit.

Please feel free to post any other foods which are good to take before/during pregnancy.

All Berries Juices - Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry (any other berries you find near your place).
    Pomegranate Juice - Most important for thickening ovarian lining
    Fruit juices - Orange, Watermelon, Kiwi, Apple etc.
    Aloe Vera Juice - Especially during ur ovulation period
    Spinach & Tofu Soup - I drink this for lunch and dinner on Weekends.
    Fish - all kinds of fish except those having high mercury content - eg: Cod, Swai, Cat fish, Pacific white fish etc. I didn't take Salmon.
    Black Raisin - Count of 20 or less on empty stomach in the morning.
    All nuts - walnuts, almonds (count of 5), 1 brazil nut (as I have thyroid antibodies), Dates, Dry Plums, Fig 1 per day. Any other dry nuts/fruits you like.

3 people like this.

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks...informative :) May god bless all of us soon