Followers of stories... Where are our story writers???

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by vsharma, Oct 24, 2013.

1. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I have been reading these stories regularly but off late all stories are on hold, am so eager to know whats going to happen next. Pretty Devil, Ashwin, Suma & Vignesh Thanks to you all for writing such interesting stories from your busy schedule. This wait is becoming impatient for all of us now :)

Readers i know most of us are waiting for the next episodes of these stories, pls pour in ur views

Moderators if this post is invalid or should be in another thread pls delete or move.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    5 people like this.

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Re: Followers of stories... I Still love you, Ashwini, Where is my Mr.Right and Love

You are right vsharma....this hold is making me impatience i log IL 1000 times in a day to check whether the next episode is there. now a days its really become my hobby too

1 person likes this.
  3. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Re: Followers of stories... I Still love you, Ashwini, Where is my Mr.Right and Love

I know even am got so addicted to these stories, daily mrng i login to check is next episode posted :) Hope we get to read next part soon

4. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

im not only keep visiting the stories/ fiction forum to see new update but keep refreshing the page so that i wont miss it.

1 person likes this.
  5. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shantana,

Same here i go back previous page to see if i missed out any post :) Looks like we all in same boat

6. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vsharma,
    I am also in the same boat. Eagerly waiting for next posts..
    It seems al r very busy with their work...
    PD,Ashwin, suma & Vignesh... we are all waiting for your next posts... pls post soon.....

7. smilesofty

smilesofty New IL'ite

Hi... I am also in same position.. eagerly waiting for next parts of the stories.. I am logging into IL again and again to see if there is any post.. PD, Ashwin, Vignesh & Suma... Pls post it soon..

8. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

HI ALL

Have just posted a episode.. Sorry have been little busy...

1 person likes this.
  9. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

Yeah, may be they should take 10-15 days to themselves and post complete story at once. I know it is not possible but just a thought. Even I am kind of addicted to those stories.

1 person likes this.
  10. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Count me too VS. I'm sad that there is no update from Vignesh. I'm waiting for the next part of Love Trap.

1 person likes this.