follicle study,,,please help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by santha123, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Santha,
    I hope i am late to answer your queries....
    Since your endometrium thickness is lower, doc prescribed those tablets. Some tablets/medicines seem to posses side effects when they are used for a longer period of time, for a short span of time, its fine. Just relax & go ahead with your doc's advice. Be positive.
    Baby dust to you.

2. santha123

santha123 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

On day 15th my follice size was 19 mm and endo with 9 mm then was given an injection for follicle to rupture and they asked us to try for the next 3 days and asked me to get back on 19th day again , when i went for scan on 19th day she said there is free fluid , and egg is been released aand endometrium is 11 mm and she asked me to stop the rest of the tablets am taking and just take folliden(0-1-0) , duphaston(1-0-1),and ecosprin(0-1-0) ,diamet sr 500 mg(1-0-1) is this medication right and will thsi help to me to concieve, are there good chances?

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Santha

Your follicle size and endo thickness seems to be good. Yes, there are good chances to conceive this cycle. but, don't get depressed and don't think of ttc this TWW period. Praying to god for you to get positive results.

4. subakutty

Hi Santha

I have done IUI on july 3rd, i am also waiting for positive results. i need your prayers. please pray for me to get positive results.

5. santha123

santha123 Junior IL'ite

Hi Suba,
    oh s it dnt wrry i will defn pray for ur positive results, and today is my 20th day and am having back and leg pain from yest evening dnt knw why am getting tensed as well why is this pain,and after this free fluid is found hw long wil it take for me to concieve and another thing me and my husband need nt be together right after free fluid is found its not necessary right?

6. subakutty

hi Santha

My doctor told on the day of egg releasing or rupturing both wife and husband should have relationship, but in my opinion one or two days before egg releasing or rupturing if both had relationship it is not necessary after releasing.

7. santha123

santha123 Junior IL'ite

thank you so much suba dont know why am facing bad back and leg pain from yesterday any idea why it could be

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thant was good follicle size & good endo thickness.... Hope all is going well inside.
    Take care. Eat healthy! No stress/tension.
    All the best. Baby dust to you.

9. santha123

santha123 Junior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

From last evening am experiencing pain on one side of my uterus i mean like kind of pressure on my uterus towards the left side ,kind of pulling in my uterus dont know am getting this pain its nt very severe but when i walk i can feel tat slight pain .please help what shall i do

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  10. santha123

santha123 Junior IL'ite

Pain please tel what is it

Hi ALL,

I was on a folliclur study scan last month and was asked to try naturally , on 6th my follicle had ruptured and we had IC on teh days which doctor had told us but from few days am having lower back pain ald left side leg pain and thsi pain is terrible and one day i noticed even pain on left side of my uterus a sort of pullling sensation i dnt knw wat they are , wat are these symptoms please suggest:drowningI want 2 concieve in thic cycle am quite relaxed itslef hopinf for the best wat do u feel these symptoms would be as i usually used 2 get back pain during my first and second day of period i dont know what this pain is?