1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fly Standing

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Fly Standing

A Pakistan Flight took off for Saudi Arabia, with half a dozen passengers standing. Like they do in buses in india. During air Turbulence they squatted on the floor. Don’t believe me eh ! Read this

Pakistan airline flies with extra passengers standing in aisles

The pilot came to know later, but he carried on the flight to Saudi, it could be the pilot was used to travelling by buses, and this beign a common thing in these parts of the continent. The passengers wanted the air hostess seats which were refused , so they went standing.

Well, this is like that movie Amar Akbar Anthony, which when released , it went solid house full, and the ushers put stools in the aisle to accommodate extra people, and charged them a good premium. The management turned a blind eye u see. During the song, parda hai parda, people threw 25 and 50 paise coins from the balcony, and the ushers became rich picking them up. Who knows the aisle guys too picked up the coins eh ! And saw the movie free.

I was surprised to read that our airlines wanted to recently compete with the Rajdhani passengers, and price the tickets cheaper that the train. Well if they ask me, I can tell them to compete with the AC buses. Heres how

You can have extra people standing , charge them say 2000 bucks. Some can travel on the wings of the plane, tie them up, of course, and make sure equal weight of passengers are distributed on both the wings. There are 4 toilets, in a plane we can have a passenger sitting on each camote, and when a person wants to use the toilet, the guy comes out, and later when toilet is empty , he can go back and sit. Well he will have to bear the scent or odour, for his ticket will be only 1000 bucks, the wings guys will be charged 500 bucks only. What a view from the wings eh ! But where will he do his potty, I have yet to work out for he will be tied eh !

And well the pilots can have girfriends on their laps, so it will be pleasure and work combined, of course the lady will be charged, the pilot pays or the lady, how does the airline care eh ! Why keep these higlhy paid guys , hire a small time guy like me, and I will tell u how to milk the passengers. Another area is the cargo hold, u can put some passengers there, with a oxygen cylinder, an hour or two there wont kill anyone, he can be charged 200 or so.Every drop makes an ocean u see !!!!!

Another pilot of SpiceJet going from Ahmedabad to Delhi, while taking off, saw rabbits on the runaway and aborted the flight. Well we have heard of donkeys and cows on runaway , but rabbits ? Why be scared of rabbits, if they are sucked by the engines, they will be minced all right, they wont harm the plane, like the big birds do.

Indigo flight , Patna to Calcutta, 24th Feb 17, was swarmed by mosquitoes, passengers complained.

'Stung' passengers fly into a rage, airline offloads 2, not mosquitoes - Times of India

Hundreds of mosquitoes rushed in, who seemed eager to reach calcutta, maybe a mosquito wedding was going on, but the passengers were not amused. Two people wanted the mosquitoes evicted, but the pilot evicted them instead, bonafide passengers eh ! At times when doors open, rats come in, these days mosqitoes also have learnt, easier to travel by flight , than flying so far eh ! And they get good food, sucking the rich blood of rich people on board.

The pilot must have calculated it will be faster to evict the two passengers than the mosquitoes eh !

So indian skies too are interesting, maybe my friends can share their tales here, I don’t travel much, but u guys do.

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

An Indian guy goes for a job interview.

Interviewer : "Can you please write your name in English on this paper?"

Interviewer : "Are you sure this is your name"

Man : "Of course, I am sure that this is my name"

Interviewer "So your name is...PRETTY RED PANTIES"?

Man : "Yes sir, you told me to write my name in English, but in Punjabi my name is "SUNDAR LAL CHADHA" !!

The best Astronomical Theory for the Day !

Beer is like the sun ..... it rises in the yeast and sets in the Waist.

A classic example of effective communication :

An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting a complicated surgery on him and.....

he insisted that his son-in-law, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.

As he was about to get the anaesthesia, he spoke to his son-in-law.

'Yes, Dad, what is it?'

'Don't be nervous son; do your best and just remember, if something happens to me.........

........your mother in law will come and live with you.'

The surgery was a great success....

Work Pressure..

Husband continuously on business calls, brings the child home from school and tells his wife, "He has been crying all the way home. Is he sick or something?"

"No", replies the wife. "He was trying to tell you that he is not our son."

Suja9, umaakumar, gamma50g and 2 others like this.

2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

kamalji, Be careful to what you wish for, it may turn out to be true. Ryan airlines in europe charges for using restrooms on the flights. So your ideas may not be far off.
    Hilarious snippet. Haven't had a scary experience in flight but last year I ate at the airport in mumbai and recently saw a video of a rat moving around the food at the same eatery.

Kamalji likes this.
  3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Those passengers were lucky that they were standing inside near the isle not like our train and bus passengers who stand at the entrance and foot board. Though the pilot didn't like the idea of flying with standing passengers he could not return to drop them.

Air passengers bitten by mosquitoes! How sad! On top of it the pilot evicted th passengers from the plane.

I read the first news but not the second one.

Enjoyed reading the jokes,
    PS

Kamalji likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Pakistani Airlines seems to be the flying version of a bus . Hope the passengers didn't get into the plane ticketless expeting the conductor to give them the ticket. As for rabbits they are deadlier than donkeys on runway. They are small enough to be sucked into plane and damage the engine.

Kamalji likes this.
  5. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Standing passengers in a plane? Never heard of it before! Already in the planes the seats are cramped with almost no leg space and now they want to earn by allowing standing passengers? Airlines should take you as financial consultant...how to make more money. Most suitable person you are.
    I like the surgeon's joke and the kid's crying that he is not their son!
    Syamala

Kamalji likes this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji tyi9ng passengers to wings is a very good idea. Just let their hands free. When they want to relieve themselves they can use the hands to open their trousers and offload in the sky.

Kamalji likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,
    Well i dont wish for things, i just think how they can make more money. Ryan does ? WEll i had one expierence. New year 1 st jan, early morning flight 6 am. the pilot informs us, that the co pilot has not come, not picking p the phone, maybe had a good NY eve, hence new pilot on the way. Well two hours delay, we were in the aircraft all the while.
    Well rats come regularly with the food, now the mosquitoes in search of fresh blood eh ! HAHA

Regards
    kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpaji,
    Well soon we will have passengers standing with aircraft door open, taking in the cold air, and one or two being sucked into the engine, who knows.
    Well the pilot found it easier to evict the passengers than the mosqitoes.HAHA
    Regards
    kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,
    Yes flying Bus really u said it well.
    conductor shouting ticket ticket. Here the pilot puting plane on auto pilot and coming to collect tickets ?
    HAHA
    Regards
    kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,
    Well i knew many would not beleive, hence the link i provided.HAHA
    WEll if they take me as the financial consultant, u friend will cry, so i am refusing all offers.HAHA
    Regards
    kamal