1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fly on the window

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by chillbreeze, Feb 10, 2015.

1. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

Nice writeup CB,each n everything teaches us a lesson.but,we are realising it when we face the problm.so,fly indirectly helped you to get free frm frustration!!!
    by this time i remember some lines,"God send the happiness by gift wrapped problems. we should first remove the problms to see happiness.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Nice one CB - you have just not thought out of box but out of the window :)

Well said - freedom is to be felt/explored for which change to happen with in.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chillbreeze,

First of all, congratulations are in order for the FP nomination by Stillwaters!

Coming late, I have had the opportunity to read the wonderful feedbacks you have received. It adds to the original post which was quite brilliant in itself!

The thought of a young lady writing with such deep observation did send a warm breeze down my heart! :) How often is it not that I have cleaned the window sill of dead flies?! Never did I pause to muse about their fate. Here you go spewing philosophy at the sight of it! A very well articulated write up with some thought provoking views.

The nomination was highly deserving indeed!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Madhu, Uma and GG for the feedback. As you said, change has to begin from within and blessings may be disguised as troubles. Hopefully, unlike the fly we keep trying to better ourselves and use the available opportunities.

1 person likes this.
  5. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @Kamla for your feedback. I have to thank @Viswamitra sir for this snippet. It is from him that I learnt to see even a small incident in a spiritual/philosophical light.

1 person likes this.