1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

flirting married woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chubu, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aashi123

aashi123 Guest

so how many of you like flirting

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. chubu

chubu New IL'ite

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri...IL?...........:) thanks for your reply ...

3. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

You are simply wasting your and Others time with this topic. If you like it, watch the fun..and ignore when thats done... If you hate it.. just move away from her... If you are scared of her that your hubby look at her.. give him a pair of dark glasses/blindfold for his eyes..(I mean.. explain him that you are not comfy when he watches her so eagerly) If she is so dearest friend to you, try to figure out why she is doing so. If you understand the real reason and you can correct her(without being get slapped with a backfire), explain her the issue and dont bug her.. just ignore her.. if she continues.. You must be having many more important things to do in life so as others, with the time that we are spending on this so called Kolavari Kolavari diii... ( I really dont know why this Kolavari still)

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Yes, I also felt so. That woman may be doing the flirting activities towards other men, as a compensatory phenomena...............an attempt to compensate for 'something' which she feels, she lacks.

We do not know, what that 'something' would be...........! It may be something pertaining to her height, voice , hair, body figure.........or any other physical attribute, most probably.

Here is one comment from a male point of view ( I am a male), such women who flirt with other men so freely, draw ridicule from us (men). Though we, (men) outwardly appreciate that flirting ........and sometimes we reciprocate by reverse flirting...........but, in our mens' group , we rank such women, to the lowest possible level. More often than not, such women, who keep displaying availability signals, freely by flirting with men, are looked upon with a sense of ridicule, by men

5. chubu

chubu New IL'ite

thanks a lot for your valuable responses ,... LETS CLOSE THIS THREAD..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.