1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

flirting married woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chubu, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

Please behave on this forum.

2. chubu

chubu New IL'ite

thanks every body...

3. chubu

chubu New IL'ite

flower lady.. i guess she does.. but i think this is just because she wants to be the centre of attraction .... she wants to be one step ahead of other ladies in the group .. if any body dressed better than her she will not tolerate..

4. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Whoa, if this is the treatment your BFF is getting, I pity her!
    And so many assumptions, without any substantial thing happening... hold your horses lady, and dont jump the gun! she probably might be very innocent, u never know... anyways, u can do only 1 thing:
    Avoid her/ignore her/maintain superficial contacts

3 people like this.
  5. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

chubu, i think she is doing all this because you guys are tolerating her and giving her chance to do such things. She may not be your only friend so stop inviting her a few times then she may realize. Then if she calls you and ask why you avoided her then tell her not only you even others think her behaviour is inappropriate and irritating. Otherwise all other friends plan and ignore her.Arrange some games in the party to divert attention.

1 person likes this.
  6. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Chubu. Are you jealous of her? no dont write the answer here. Think for yourself and answer to urself. Its all in your mind i feel, once you think clear and ask yourself why you feel the way you feel....you will know how to deal.

The way you talk about her - is not good. Did she personally rub you bad - then give it back to her double folds...it looks like she has not...so why bother :) Dont trouble trouble untile trouble troubles you...heheheh am in a rhyming mood today.....comeon children....lets rhyme! .....clap your hands....clap y our hands...listen to the music n clap your hands.....turn around....turn around................okay i will shut my mouth.

1 person likes this.
  7. chubu

chubu New IL'ite

hey naksh

i am not jealous of her...if a group of people doesn't like a lady, is that her problem or ours?? come on ...

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Well you can omit the flirty female from your guest list. If you are not comfortable with the siren then avoid her. Thankfully you are not related to her that have to call her. Just do it tactfully without letting others know. Say to them that they could not make it to the next do.
    Why wait for any situation to develop?

9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Chubu, Even I have the same qn as Naksh.Are you and your friends jealous of that lady?

The way you have written above is absolutely not acceptable.Do you mean to say men have the liberty of misbehaving with ladies who are liberal?Why should you be scared that she will tell about your DH unless he misbehaves?There are quiet a lot of women out there who are charming and men find them attractive.It is not the women's fault.

If you still feel it is her fault , then just ignore her and stop inviting her to parties.

10. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

A lot of women do that just to look cool...maybe she does not mean harm...u can just ignore her nonsense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.