Flirting for fun turns tragic. How can a woman stoop so low?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blessed, May 26, 2012.

1. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

This incident happened in Bangalore:
    A girl called Jennifer (not so good looking) a marketing executive while on duty happened to make a official call to a guy called Sriraj working in a soft ware company he was from a very well to do family in Kerala , well qualified earning a handsome salary a perfect eligible bachelor, soon the conversation turned friendly and frequent calls started happening from both the sides, that guy fell head over heels in love with her even without seeing her, he requested her to upload her picture and she in turn not confident about her looks posted her friends picture, that was the last straw and this guy fell madly in love with her and told her he cannot imagine his life without her and proposed her.. so when this was getting to far, Jennifer thought she should end this flirting and told him to forget her as she is getting married to a guy from UK...
    This stupid guy wrote a three page love letter and emailed her...wished her happiness and then did this drastic thing... he tied himself in a duct tape (his hands legs) popped sleeping pills, covered his face with plastic sheets and suffocated himself.. the scene looked as if it was like a murder but later police confirmed it as suicide.. he did this in his new Volkswagen car. He covered himself with duct tape probably to get media attention.

Was it worth to end his life like this , what do you think of Jennifer did she cross the line, any way she has been arrested by the police.

1 person likes this.

2. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Yes stupid indeed. More than the girl I blame the boy(man) How can you fall in love with just by phone conversations. He is not some teenager. How immature. Poor parents they must be going through hell.
    Parenting is getting so harder these days. Once all our parents warned us about talking to strangers or making bad choices in making friendships. Now, what all to talk about and warn them about.

7 people like this.
  3. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

are you talking about the recendently occured inceident the software guy age 25?....from where u come to know this all?

4. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

PHP:
    Jennifer must be cursing herself now for her stupidity.....and that guy was a super stupid .....There may be a lot of such stupids on social networking sites

Some people are emotional idiots and don't have their legs on the earth so they fell in such traps.

1 person likes this.
  5. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

just now i read...got it....

6. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes exactly! We are in B'lore for vacation and I saw in local news 9 English channel. His three page love letter was narrated in detail, it was simply touching at the same time utter madness.

1 person likes this.
  7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

heights of madness all i would say...

8. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

This is heights of the guy's immaturity. I understand falling hopelessly in love but if he would have stopped for a moment to think about his parents before taking this drastic step, he would not have taken his life.

Btw, i dont agree with the title of the thread it is more of the guy's fault than the girl's. If he is working in IT industry, he would have been aware that everything posted in the virtual world cannot be believed. Still he committed himself to a virtual relationship. Poor parents. I cannot even begin toimagine what they are going through.

3 people like this.
  9. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

That guy must be an idiot.Stupid fellows! by blood boils on hearing these news.

Now a days many girls post an actress pictures in their profiles and I see a lot of male subscribers for that girl.Dont the guys know that it was the actress and not the real ' she '.I know this is totally different from the FB matter nevertheless he did a stupid thing.His parents would be in hell now seeing their dead son.

1 person likes this.
  10. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Orion! Definetly its that guys immaturity, but still that female continued his friend ship with him for several months giving him false hopes, nothing was true about her she created her own fake personality , I was shocked to see her on TV, she was obese , dark skin and blunt features, she confessed that no guys would given a second look at her and when this guy fell in love with her even without seeing her it seems she din't what to loose his love so she continued her sweet talks with him but only when he compelled her for a meeting she panicked and bluffed to him that she is going to get married to a guy in UK . She is in sheer depression now brooding continuously she told the police that she thought that guy will move on with his life and never thought he will take this drastic step, that was the reason I mentioned why she had to stoop so low?