1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Five Things You Cannot Find On Google

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by creativemind23, Jul 16, 2016.

1. creativemind23

creativemind23 Silver IL'ite

Anything and everything is on google now! If I want to ask someone something or learn something new, I should first google and see if information is already there, or else they might label me as ignorant. That's the beauty of technology. True!
    On a lighter note, I have been thinking of some things you will never find on google. Feel free to add your thoughts to my list.
    You can never search and find on google:

1. How much your parents love you.

2. How it feels when fresh air blowing on your face.

3. The tingling you feel when waves from the sea touch your feet.

4. How it feels when you hug a loved one.

5. Pain of losing a loved one.

Just sharing a few random thoughts. Do let me know what you think!

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Yes you are absolutely right. technology can never satisfy emotional aspect of human life.
    But it can provide you virtual tour of a resort for example as you state waves touching the feet and can make you plan your trip. It can help one create a web page like gofund.me to help contribute for a sudden loss of life. Just a handful I am sharing....

3. creativemind23

Thanks for sharing

4. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

Anything related to human emotions and senses.

Visual -You can just watch two/three dimensional pictures. But the the real scenario, of natures. Can't picture them as they are happening. Never can that be depicted. The feelings of happiness on seeing the real sunset or sunrise. Can a photo replace the real flower, I meant seeing them in real feeling. Same thing goes for everything in life. Photos of people/relatives etc. We need to see them physically to have that bond. Anything in technology just fills that gap until you see them.

Quietness- Can that be expressed there. It has to be felt.

Smell- any kind of smell, but just here let's take it pleasant ones, smell of jasmine. Anything that involves sensation of smell can't be given there by technology.

Taste- has to be felt right, how much ever we read on google. Having said I will also add here, when we satisfy other people hunger, that gives them joy, happiness, can't be reflected by anyone or words. Have to be felt.

As you told Love- The basic thing any human being needs. You need that for being in a relationship, anything for that matter. Be it parenthood, kids, partners, friends, or even in this virtual IL world. There needs some kind of affection or love to relate to that person. But you can value the full extent of that love more in real life than in virtual life.

Sleep- can't be replaced by technology. It has to happen and can't even feel it, I think. Everyone needs it.

Touch- as you have told already. Have to be felt.

Happiness- the most important emotion has to be felt. You have to feel it, whatever I had written above felt by our senses and has to be replicated by our emotion, which is happiness. I am not going to deal with other human emotions today. Want to start on a positive note.:laughing:

Just giving my random thoughts here.:rolleyes:

If intuition is a feeling, I think that can't be given by google. Well, that can give headache lots of times..:lol:

Something touched me here, so I thought I will write.
    Thanks for the write up.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    KashmirFlower and creativemind23 like this.
  5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

On a very very lighter but sarcastic note.... Google doesn't return any results if you type and search a / any smiley! :yum: Smiles are very human! ;)

6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

For that matter many abstract things like goodness, truth,falsehood and almost all emotional aspects cannot be explained ,not only by Google but also by anyone or any text on earth.
    But it is an undeniable fact that all the teachings either from scriptures, famous teachers or Google Guru has a vast impact on the society and are capable of even creating positive and negative vibrations which are considered abstract and beyond description.
    Google may not make us understand certain emotions.
    We can practically experience such feelings and vibrations without the guidance of anyone in the world.
    Let us appreciate google for the vast merits it has.
    Jayasala 42

7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Search them on quora. You will find experimeces on most of your points.
    Sorry to be spoil sport in thread Iam myself is tech retard .

8. creativemind23

Thanks so much for sharing

9. creativemind23

Of course! I am not understating the merits of google

10. creativemind23

but you still cannot experiecne them firsthand