1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Time, Pain Should Be Expected Or Not?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by rosylife, Mar 20, 2019.

1. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

First time s** , what amount pain or tingling sensation can be expected? Is it like an injection or ant bite? Is passing urine just after the hy*** break possible?
    Will there be burning sensation?

Is it advisable to use pain killer or sleeping pills? Should there be a doctor visit to be sure that the hy*** is not very tough or large? Experienced people please help. I am tensed and worried.

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

OP just a suggestion.
    Watching some videos to self educate yourself on this will help you . . You'll get better idea . :) if you are too shy to watch actual *** videos lot of animated educational videos are available on you tube..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    MalStrom, Sunshine04 and shravs3 like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

MalStrom and shravs3 like this.
  4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hey OP,

Going by your recent posts, it looks like you are obsessing about this a lot.

I understand doing it and getting it right the first time means a lot to you but when you obsess about it often, it would have the opposite effect, specially when it comes to doing it the first time.

It took me and my DH about 8 months to get it completely and fully right. But for those 8 long months, we never thought about what now, why it is not happening....we just went with the flow and let the magic take over.

Do not clutter your mind with unnecessary thoughts. Just set the tone initially like having a romantic dinner, listening to songs that soothe your mood, cuddling....Let your emotions guide you. Just enjoy your time with your DH. Do not make this into a chore!

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Totally agreed.. Intimacy is a process.. First the touch ,then a kiss and cuddling.. And then the final step.. As suggested here emotions guide us than anyone else giving personal suggestions.

MalStrom likes this.
  6. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

OP, I believe you have been married for long and yet to consummate your marriage. You need to figure out if this is due to your anxiety or some clinical issues with the DH. If you are so anxious then you need some counseling. If there are some clinical issues then they can be dealt with. It is not some rocket science.

MalStrom and Sunshine04 like this.
  7. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

I did watch a few, but unfortunately the pain part can’t be understood . I am also reading abou it and many are saying that its unbearable.

8. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Rihana, Sorry I am not able to comprehend what you mean exactly. Pinch in the sense , the pain will be like the one you experience after pinching?

9. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Oh .. is such a long time common? Do you think its advisable to forcefully do it even if its painful or do it step by step taking a few months. Also how do I know if I am normal over there?

10. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Mainly anxiety. When I googled , the photos coming up looks a lot different from my part. I suspect my hy*** has very small opening.
    Thats why asking in how many steps will I be abke to have first time? Should I meet a foctor , if yes should I be meeting a gynecologist?