1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Time In I L Family In 12 Yrs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 25, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

There was a time when I could not do without IL family, used to post so many times in a week and bored everyone. Even used to go to Cafe when net was not available. But since 8th April I have not been posting but used to read the posts.

Thanks Satchi for mentioning my name in Hum Hum Saath Saath hai. Thanks my dear Anna also the loving msge about me. Also Must for guessing.

We had gone to Kalady in Kerala for my sister's grandson's thread ceremony. In some cases we are not lucky.My son booked for a cab to go to the airport so that we can go comfortably. But that got cancelled and he booked auto. My sister and brother in law are having health problem so they could not come. My nephew arranged for our accommodation.He was to send a car to pick us but when we reached Kakady airport I could not call and net also not available. Through another lady phoned my nephew and since it was late he said to come by cab. He had arranged a posh hotel for everyone who attended and also car for to and fro from hotel to sringeri mutt where the poonal was.

We reached there after 8pm .My brother and his wife had already come and we stayed together. On 9th and 10th there was function.Some tried to get my phone alright but could not. Then my sister's friend's Dil could do it by making it roaming and also net. We could meet many relatives after a long time and also enjoyed a lot. On 10th my daughter,son in law and granddaughter came and evening we
    My brother and sil went to vaikom with them .Another sil's family of my daughter also had come and we had nice time.

On 12th we had to leave .At ,11am we left the place to airport . But sad after going there only came to know it was 2.30 am flight. Did not realise that they would have mentioned 14.2
    0. My daughter and Dil had come to leave us,we went back. My son booked for 15th April. So vishu was spent there. Missed Bajan and Sita Kalyanam in Mumbai.

While coming back everything was good. While giving the baggage the lady asked whether we need wheel chair as we had to walk a long distance to teach the flight. I said no. One guy took us to the place. The lady gave both two chocolates each in abox. In a stall they had kept vishu and gave us sweet. When we reached Mumbai airport, the told us to wait and took us in the vehicle till the baggage spot. When we came out we got auto immediately and we reached home by 7 .15 pm

My husband had tooth ache since 14th and so after completing had root canal treatment for 3 sittings and on 23rd one tooth was removed. Young girl gave the treatment and from the time she started he did not have pain. We got concession too .

Last Saturday and Sunday could attend Bajan and Sita Kalyanam in temple.

Now the same routine.

2. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Welcome back Vijima!!

I did miss reading your snippets for so long :)!
    Hope you had a good time at the get together and great to c u back in action

iyerviji likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Missed you, dear Vijima @iyerviji. I am glad that you had a good break from your routine.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    Nice trip. Every trip has its ups and down. Enjoy the happy moments. सच trips are valuable.... Meeting relatives, spending time together rejuvenates us. Talking on phone, video calls.... nothing can replace meeting in person. And it is a good change from routine.
    Plus... Memories would linger for a long time.
    Syamala

iyerviji and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I look for that smidgen of sly humour. And there it was. Welcome back.

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why you said no? Just curious..

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks to see your status here. A great sigh of relief for me and everyone in IL.
    2. Sister, the entire IL family was agog to know your whereabouts as they missed your lovely meaningful robust responses to their posts and feedbacks.
    3. You deserve a great welcome especially after setting foot in KALADY - The place where the pontiff ADHI SHANKARA originated from.
    4. You must have felt like fish out of water with your non functional phone or net not accessible.
    5. :clapclap:Glad that you enjoyed hospitality nice transport and chocolates and comfortable unjerky flight back to Bombay mumbai we say.
    God keep old young at heart and in their mind.

iyerviji likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your warm welcome. Glad you missed my snippets. Yes dear I had great time with my daughter, granddaughter, son in law and other relatives.

Afresh likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know you missed me. Ya it was nice having a break from my routine