1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Step into School in Coimbatore - need help

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sasu, Jan 26, 2012.

1. sasu

sasu New IL'ite

Dear friends,

Now my girl is 2 years old... iam looking for a good school in the ganapathy, saravanampatty area - in Coimbatore. As a mother i wish to give her a actually education without destroying our culture, ethics, values etc...... and also i would like to give her good foundation for her practical life...... which we didn't received.... Friends need your valuable ideas .........

Thanks and regards

Suganya

2. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure about the schools in the area which you mention, but since I did my schooling there and sister is currently doing her studies, I know that Alvernia, Avila, GD are the best schools in teaching and your daughters english will be really good.

Problems in other schools are that, the students don't have good spoken english. Convents are the best for children foundation.

May be after 6th std, you can change her school if you think our culture, ethics, etc should be learnt.

I would say, culture and things like that they will learn it surely as we do follow at home and see others as well.. Mainly you need to see a very good quality in school.

3. sasu

sasu New IL'ite

thanks for your guidance given. but iam very sure in putting her with co education school. As you said culture, value & ethics can be learnt from the way we make her to understand in the home atmosphere but it has to be registered in the minds of the child within the age of 7. In that way the schools must no the crucial on culture, values and ethics to some level which create a strong foundation for the future generation.

Regards

Suganya

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012