1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Kid At What Age?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by star90new, Jun 22, 2018.

1. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Age gap .. most of my friends married with age gap of 1 or 2 years.
    Even here in Indus ladies posts i noticed that most couples have just 1 year difference.
    Its good to have less gap , so that even if the wife gets pregnant at 32 , husband will be only 33 .
    In my case if i plan for 32 , my hubby will be 36 plus. Plus more chances for downsyndrome if we try for a second kid after that.Wont the energy start reducing from 50 yrs? When the kid becomes 20, husband will be 56 . (most ppl retire at this age.)

Yes I agree , first and foremost couple should be responsible.

2. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

What is your current age? And whats stopping you from having a kid now if you are worried about age.. there is no right or wrong age. As a woman complication arise once u hit 35. So plan before that. And be secure in your own being that no matter your husbands age u are capable to take care of the kid. Dont have to be dependent and he will do what he can..

Indeevara and shravs3 like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

You seem to be very much concerned,then go ahead and plan on having a baby soon:relaxed:.. you ‘real life’ begins after that I believe and once u have a kid , u have bigger concerns than these and will b busier too!
    Btw i had my son when i was 28 and hubby was 32. At times i feel we cud ve planned a year ago but in that case we would ve missed our 2 ppl life:D( the carefree life)