1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Birthday Party Planning: Ideas Please, Thanks

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by pinktulip2k, Jun 12, 2016.

1. pinktulip2k

pinktulip2k Junior IL'ite

Hi, my LO will turn One in another couple of months. I would like to have theme party. Since baby is so small, its probably for parents n other friends kids. Any suggestions n ideas are most welcome. If u could share decoration pictures n other suggestions pictures, it would be very useful. Thanks in advance :)

Ps. I will goto India soon, please let me know if I could buy some things from there for decoration.

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Think of a theme that your kid is familiar with like some characters from what he sees in rhymes or simply any animal that he likes.Make it colorful which he'll enjoy. Order a small cake for baby just give it to him,you'll love to see him playing with that cake which i missed to do for my kid.

pinktulip2k likes this.
  3. PrachiArora143

PrachiArora143 New IL'ite

My gal is 2-year-old, on my gal's birthday we took her to Europe tour and for her second birthday, we planned a family photoshoot. Similarly, plan something unique other than a birthday party until your child understands the meaning of his/her birthday ... read some unique ideas her A Very Unique 1st Birthday!

4. RentSher

RentSher New IL'ite

Arrange one theme party at home as I have done it for my Nephew. So you can also go for the same, It was really a very good party or a get-together at home where we enjoyed a lot. If you are in Bangalore and in Delhi you can contact with Rentsher regarding this.

5. Dynamite

Dynamite Senior IL'ite

It’s a good idea to get some decorating stuffs from india especially goodie bags , Paper plate etc . It’s makes decorating easy if you finalize a theme. You can choose something which is easy as the baby doesn’t won’t recognize the theme