First Anniversary - March 29th, 2006!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations!!

Dear Indusladies....

Congrats on the 1st Anniversary!!

"It's a small world after all and my small world is better since you entered it!!!"

As a matter of fact, I never realised how young you are! All the time I kept thinking that I must have missed a lot all these years by not joining you!!

I hope you will fulfil the wish of us ILites by giving more insight as to how you were 'born' and the 'lineage'. Your own 'Induslad' has made a kind offer!! Hope you will take him up on it?

Looking forward to a lot more excitement and happenings,

Your proud ILite,
    Kamla, with Love:)

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy to be here.....

hai all in the IL team congrats for this great idea of getting so many ladies together....i am spending more time here these days...and it is also helping me grow in my own way....more and more forum to start i know..slow and steady increase in the forum level....should also extend to matrimonial level we have our kids to worry abt u know.....cooking, expressions,stories....it is getting all attentions...articles ..websites....nice to share......and of course photoshop and painting......more to come...wish we could have chat facility too....just ideas...hope u keep in mind...in the development deptt...regards...sunkan

3. thanuja

thanuja New IL'ite

Congrats

Indusladies Management & Members,

Congrats...accept my wishes from a fairly new member of this site. Seeing the discussions here on various topics, I always kept thinking this site should have been running now for years. Just 1 year old, but with such connected members and 1000 members big - it's a real great work! :clap

Warm wishes,

Thanuja

4. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

hi indusladies team,

iam so happy that indusladies team is celebrating 1st anniversary.

a team of 1000 members from all around the world with in 1 year.....
    vow...i think it's possible only by IL

i feel very proud to be a member of this team.

day by day some new features are getting added....

hats off to the ILmanagement and members

regards,
    surya

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  5. devs_21

devs_21 New IL'ite

CoNgRaTuLaTiOn FoR FiRsT yEaR AnNiVeRsArY

Hi Indus Lady team

Congrats on your 1st Anniversary.

Wish you will meet many more anniversaries with lots more members from different countries....................................

love,:tongue
    DeVs

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Congratulations

DEAR INDUSLADIES TEAM,
    I m very happy to congratulate you all on te first anniversary. I am sure IL is there to grow well and help Indian women interact with each other wherever they are. I too am interested to know more about our team members and others and second Varalotti's opinion. This forum has opened new vista for people like me who were feeling very lonely . Il had helped us to find friends who are like minded and enjoy the friendship of people who are as far as Germany and Holland. Most importantly, IL had introduced a most womanly, experienced as well as modern personality-our own Chitvish- who had made a very impressive change in our lives. And also Varalotti- the INDUSLAD- who keeps us glued to his stories and articles. I could not imagine that I would get the friendship of somebody like him even in my wildest dreams. And interacting with so many people, giving and taking help, I feel this is what life is all about. I wish many other women also sign up and benefit the good things that INDUSLADIES is offering. ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IL TEAM ON THE GOOD WORK THEY ARE DOING.
    Varloo

7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You moved me, Varloo!

Dear Varloo,
    Thanks for the nice words you have for me. I am moved. Thanks.
    Varalotti

8. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

God bless you , Varloo !

Dear Varloo,
    I am deeply touched by your words about me, thankyou very much. It is equally my pleasure to interact with all of you in this forum, so enjoyably.
    Let us together thank I L team for the service they are doing !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Pallandu Vaazhga, Indusladies

I am hooked to IL, strangely saw this only today. Congrats Indusladies, happy Birthday and many more follow in greater strength.

I joined IL at a time when I moved to a new country, was in between jobs. It was nice to find a room full of friends ready to help out anything from recipes to pooja format to pleasant reading. IL is a good resource for knowledge and friends.

cheers
    Vidya