First Anniversary - March 29th, 2006!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2006.

1. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Wishes...

Hello IL team,

Hearty wishes on your 1st anniversary - definitely a great day!
    Wish this community celebrates many more such anniversaries.

I take great pride in mentioning that I am one of the very earliest members who joined this site. I have seen the site growing progressively to this extent and it is amazing that this site helps in holding so many Indian ladies together in the cyber space.

Great going...all the best for further growth!

With lots of love & Wishes,

Rathi

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

bravo

dear IL,
    thank you for informing us that ILis celebrating bday,I joined this forum after itstarted growing. it is nice to know many of you were there when ILwas born,YESlet us all celebrate and vow to make this more and more enjoyable each day. lets nourish our relationships through IL
    meenu

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  3. jayakrish

jayakrish New IL'ite

Happy Anniversary

A very HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO THE INDUS LADIES TEAM. I am proud to be a part of IL

4. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations!

A very happpy and a hearty congratulation not only to the IL team, but also to all the members. Thanks everyone for the wonderful interaction and the moderators for giving us all this wonderful opportunity!

regards,
    Purnima

5. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

very Happy Anniversary IndusLadies !!!! I am really glad to be part of this great IL.com.

I have been thinking about asking in the forum about the start of this wonderful site, Sudha u beat me in stating that out.. I would very much like to know the "rishimoolam, nathimoolam"(hope i got that right) of this site.. I hope Varalotti's idea comes into action. Iwould really like to know how this all started and who is behind this wonderful work. Whoever started this did a very good work of maintaining and gaining so many members in the site.

Great work IL !!!!

:)

6. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Congrats!

Congratulations...great site, great team and moreover great members from different places. Wow!

This will keep this site growing. Wishing good luck for more such anniversaries.

Love,

Malar

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Congratulations.....to the indusladies team and to all our members....we have all made it together...it is such a wonderful feeling!

Hope to see many more anniversaries together!!!!

Cheers

8. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Wishing a Very HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY

Dear IL Team and Members,

Congratulations.......It is indeed a very good site...and above all a good feeling of being a part of it......this site is doing a great job.......this is one of its milestones.......

Good Luck for the future.

Cheers,
    Jay

9. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

This baby rocks!

Dear Indusladies,

The baby that we nurtured with thoughts, stories, food, and entertainment is now one year old and is raring to go places! I was at a nearby Indian Store last weekend(India Cash n Carry), trying to stick posters of Indusladies and two ladies came to enquire about it and one knew about it and said she(Anu) is already looking at the threads and discussions here!!

Let's pray to God we all stay bonded and help each other make this one year old grow into a famous personality(one who is not only rich, but serves the society equally well!)

Love
    Shalini

10. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

Congratulations!!!

Wow cant believe that its IL's first anniversary!! Great work guys!!

I would like to join Sudha, Sridhar and Chitvish in getting to know the brain behind IL !

Good going and keep it up !!

Seetha

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006