First Anniversary - March 29th, 2006!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

YES! As of today, IndusLadies.com is 1 Year Old! [​IMG]

In a world where online adventures flame out in days, the fact that we have completed one full year - going from strength to strength - is a great achievement! Over the past 12 months, we have grown every metric that we know – visits, members, articles, forums, threads, posts..everything!

For those members who joined us a little late, you would get a kick out of a walk down memory lane! When IndusLadies.com went live on March 29th 2005, the site looked like this. Compare it to our current site and you will notice all the changes and improvements we have done during the past year!

As we look into the future, we are more excited about all the enhancements that we are working on. We will roll them out one after another this year. As a first step, we are launching the "Shopping" section today! (You can access it from the main menu "Shopping"n Green located below the Site Banner on top of the site pages). Through this section, we intend to bring to you the "best deals" on products and services from major online retailers.

When you think buying online, think IndusLadies.com!

We should all feel proud of what we accomplished last year. Together with you, we look forward to the future with great aspirations!

Yours,
    Indusladies Team

Last edited: Apr 1, 2006

2. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Happy Anniversary!!!

Indusladies team,

Wishing Indusladies.com a happy anniversary. Thanks indusladies team for giving us a site where we can all connect so easily despite the distance. You are all doing a great job!!! keep it up!

Many more happy returns of the day!

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Induslady team !

I feel very proud to be associated with this site. It is as though my family has grown big & an enjoyable world & interactions unfold when I visit this site !
    I, known as an introvert in my friends' circle, have been able to open out so much, is beyond me to explain, but it is only thanks to I L !
    May we, as a team reach greater heights in the days to come.
    Good luck, God speed !

Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

spirit of sharing and caring..

Dear Induslady team

Congratulations....A very happy First Anniversary, to be followed by many many many more...
    You are all so sincerely interested in this site, from your inner most heart the God-given force is rising up to make you work so hard, so lovingly and with genuine pleasure, it is no wonder, that yours ( ours) is the most 'wholesome' site and we are 'addicted' to it...
    Kudos and applause to you creative ladies...
    Love you for all that you are doing with the spirit of 'sharing and caring'...

ambika

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Happy Anniversary! The Best Is Yet To Come!

Dear Indusladies Team,
    Let me from the depths of my heart wish you all a very happy anniversary. You may lift your collars (I am sorry I used the masculine expression), lift your head in pride, that you have done something. When I say you have done something I am not just comparing how the site looked like when you started and what's the present appearance. I am not also commenting on the number of forums you have added and the number of members you have attracted.
    I am proud of this fact, that you have provided a forum to many a woman, to pour their aches and pains, their happiness and their grief, their sufferings and their problems, in short their very lives into it. For many of them, posting their problems, hearing words of affection from the other members have been tremendous therepeutic. In that area, Induslady, you are unequalled and will never be unsurpassed.
    While shopping and other attractions are important to sustain this site (I know what kind of money and effort it costs to sustain a site of this stature) you should never move from your core area of providing relief and succour to the hurt souls by giving them a forum and by fostering affection among the ladies worldwide.
    As a business consultant I can tell you confidently that you need not fear competition; for to nurture a site of this kind, it'll take time and more than that, many kind hearted souls willing to give their time and effort. At the same time we should not be complacent and should be constantly on our toes to improve the quality of the site.
    From my part I am pledging my full support and co-operation in all your endeavours.
    Wishing you all the best. What we have seen till now is just a tip of the iceberg. As Chitra is often prone to say, 'The best is yet to come.'
    All the best,
    Varalotti

6. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Re:Congrats

Hi Indus Lady team

Congrats on ur I first Anniversary.......Wish you will meet many more anniversaries with lots more members............good show..........keep going..............

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

This site is as colorful as a RAINBOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!

INDUS LADIES TEAM ON KEEPING THIS ONLINE FOR A WHOLE YEAR!

"MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL"

WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO KEEP THIS GOING ON FOREVER!

It takes a lot of effort and time to maintain something of this calibre ,
    THANK YOU!

We IL ites ARE PROUD TO BE MEMBERS OF THIS WONDERFUL SITE !
    May this site grow in strength from year to year and we all wish to be a part of it too!
    By the way i was wondering if Indus Ladies Team will enlighten us on how this whole site began, a year ago....as a part of the anniversary celebrations u know!:clap

Maybe one of our writers can interview this team and come out with the details in their inimitable style, to enable us to understand the time and effort it has taken them, maybe we can appreciate it better( not that we do any less now)!
    Anyway just an idea, we i thought i would share....this shows how much freedom we all have to express ourselves freely on this site!

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

My Anniversary Request!

Dear Indusladies Team,

Sudha wants your story and wants one of the writers to interview you. If you are ready I'll do the job. I'll mail you the questionnaire and will get the answers through mail. Exchanging a couple of mails, we can bring out the beautiful story out for the ILites to read and enjoy.

I have another request to you. The great Chitvish has posted her picture in IL. All the article writers have posted their pictures as well. Even my picture has come out.

It's high time that the team tells us about its composition and posts the pictures of its members. Seeing the pictures we'll be able to relate better.

Don't you ILites agree on this? If you do, please flood this thread with your responses. ha ha ha.

This site has helped me in several ways. My duty to thank demands that I should explain at least one unusual way, it helped me. One Ms.Hanna Smith of Wisconsin University has come down to Madurai. She is doing a research on two of my short stories in Tamil as part of her Foreign Languages Programme. I met her twice to discuss her work. . To complete her analysis she wanted me to give some more stories of mine in English just to compare. I just directed her to this wonderful site and she has completed her academic requirements from out of my stories published here.
    She called me up to say that this is a great site and she had never seen such a site with active participation from many members with lively interactions and discussing a variety of topics - from Microwave to Microsoft (I helped her with this IL expression).

Induslady, are you hearing this Induslad? It's high time you show yourselves!

regards,
    Varalotti

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Your request is very valid, Sridhar !

I think it is hightime we see the faces of the persons behind this endearing site. The so called " virtual" will become atleast one step better ! We will also be able to relate better, no doubt.
    A cousin of mine was here yesterday from Atlanta & he just fired questions ranging from ' Where is the main server of I L " to "where the main team is based". I could not answer one single question & was looking " sheepish". So, TO THE EXTENT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH, please let us know about the team more.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

10. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

happy anniversary

Hi Indus ladies,
    I feel so proud to be part of this wonderful site. A very happy first anniversary to be followed to many more ,more years.

ALL THE BEST.

REGARDS,
    MOHANA.