1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

First aid Mudras

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by achinntya2010, Jan 7, 2012.

1. achinntya2010

achinntya2010 New IL'ite

Hello all,
    Hands are the greatest gifts that god has given to us. I donno how many of us knew its worth. Each finger denotes an element - thumb for fire, index finger for air, middle finger for sky and ring finger for land and the last little finger for water. In case of emergencies let us utilize them and save lives. Also a regular usage of certain mudras helps the organs to function properly. V can do these while sitting & lying but not while walking. Leave 30 min b4 and after bath, food. Very simple but worth more. These infact really serves as a first aid. These should be done in both the hands. Duration for each mudra is 15 to 45 minutes. Do at a stretch for 45 mins or take a break every 15 minutes. Let me share a few which I know and practice. Pls find attached.
    take care,
    Archana
    View attachment mudras.doc

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

achinntya2010, welcome to IL Health Forum. Thanks for sharing the nice information. I do practice certain mudras which I learnt from my FIL and they are very helpful. Keep sharing your knowledge in Mudra Yoga.

3. achinntya2010

achinntya2010 New IL'ite