Finest Posts - Winners April 2019

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, May 1, 2019.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When I was in the 8th Standard, our Class Teacher had a unique practice. He would conduct tests periodically and would ask the students to exchange the answer papers for correction. This system generated enormous enthusiasm amongst us. It helped us to understand how others fared in the subject which became a great learning experience. While going through the nominated posts, I get the same feeling. What a learning experience this is! For a person who has been rambling for over a decade, it is embarrassing to realize how limited my stock is. It is the antonym for Amazon! That’s why whenever Satchi gives me a chance to take up the task of selecting the Winners, I get as excited as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court!

Let us now have a look at April nominations. There are twelve of them each a gem in its own way. From the stellar structure to children’s magazines, they run through a wide spectrum. After scratching my bald head for quite a while, I zeroed in on two posts.

Owning a house is a dream of all dreams of everyone. The house may have all kinds of inconvenience including an extremely noisy neighborhood that is topped by a flour mill and yet it is our private heaven. This feeling has been wonderfully conveyed in a lighthearted way by Agatha. Every time I read her post, I wonder why she has chosen Agatha as her nickname. Dahlia would have been more appropriate for her!

I have great pleasure in announcing @Agatha83 as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award for her Thirty Years Of A Relationship!

Nostalgia! How it acts as an elixir in the midst of our hectic running around! No matter what our pressures are, we are overcome from time to time with acute nostalgia for our childhood memories. When we see the pantomimic movement of people with a cell phone stuck to their ears, we cannot fail to recall the old days when cell phones were not even thought of. People had a merry time communicating with each other face to face. Anusha has been able to describe it soulfully.

I have great pleasure in announcing @Anusha2917 as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award for her Summer Vacation And No Mobile Phones.

My hearty congratulations to the Winners! My thanks to iyerviji, GeetaKashyap and Mistt for nominating the Winners!

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    rgsrinivasan, Rihana, Laks09 and 8 others like this.

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

3. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Agatha83 and Anusha2917 like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Wow I nominated @Agatha's post only
    Recently but she grabbed the award.

Congrats Agatha , all your posts are worthy of nomination

Congrats @Anusha2917

5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

6. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Heartiest Congratulations Agatha and Anusha!!!

[​IMG]

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

OMG. I had to pinch myself to believe this..
    As I sat down in my reading corner I opened IL to be surprised by so many notifications .
    Then I clicked on one notification still assuming that since I was nominated my name would be tagged in the nominee list and I was very curious to see the winners for this April month.
    Surprise surprise!!
    Saw many congratulating me.
    I couldn't believe and I was like this :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:.

Read this post like 2 3 times to be double triple sure if this was for real.

Thank you @Cheeniya sir for this .
    And @GeetaKashyap and @Mistt for nominating my post.

Congratulations @Agatha83 mam on winning this.

Amulet, shravs3, Rihana and 6 others like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Congratulations @Agatha83
    @Anusha2917 !!
    Regards.

GOD JOINS FELLOW IL'ITES TO UNITE AND CONGRATS WINNERS ALWAYS.

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Agatha83 mam and @Anusha2917 .
    Both are wonderful and fully deserve this recognition!
    @Cheeniya sir has proven once again that he is fully eligible to chair as the Supreme Court Chief Justice

Agatha83, Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.