Finest Posts - September 2016 Winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear All,

It is with great pleasure I announce the September 2016 winners on behalf of the FP Team. Every month it is a struggle to select one for finest narration and one for finest contribution out of the several gems contributed by our ILites and nominated by other ILites. The challenge was even intense in the absence of Cheeniya Sir resulting in a slight delay.

As you all know, every nomination deserves respect and adoration but still there has to be one that is first among the equals. The FP Team carefully reviewed all the contributions and the team is proud to announce

@madras2018's Marriage Counselling: Thumbs Up Or Down? Questions? as the Finest Contribution Award winner for September 2016.

and

@Akanksha1982's Mirror Never Lies as the Finest Narration Award winner for September 2016

Thank you @Rihana and @vaidehi71 for bringing these wonderful contribution/narration to the FP section.

Congratulations Winners! You will soon have a Special Ribbon displaying FP Winners along with your names in every post of yours as well as in your profile page. This will remain intact for next six months!

Regards,
    On behalf of your FP Team!

Caide, maggi32, Akanksha1982 and 5 others like this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow wow wow! Congratulations to madras2018 and Akanksha.

Akanksha, now will you stop worrying about less feedback? : )

madras2018, that thread should be made a sticky if it is not already one. Looking forward to more such posts from you. Your unequivocal style of posting makes it a pleasure to agree or disagree with you. : )

vaidehi, am glad you nominated Mirror Never Lies. I intended to........ forgot or something. : )

Viswa, good job with the acknowledging, and announcing winners.

Jey, madras2018, maggi32 and 4 others like this.
  3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Viswa Sir,
    Thanks for continuing the FP with the same fervour as before.
    Congrats to both madras2018 and Akanksha82.

Rihana, this is first time I read Akanksha's story fully and was impressed. Your feedback there in her story deserves mentioning here as that shows your interest in her story and is equal to FP nomination by your self irrespective of who did it.

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Madras2018 and Akanksha and congrats to Rihana and Vaidehi for nominating

5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Congrats madras and Akanks :thumbup:

Akanks - that red ribbon is ever plastered and sealed across u is it ??? ;) :D:cheer:

Viswa sir - thanks for declaring the winners..you're doing a great job in the absence of C sir..
    Hope is doing better now..sending him lots positive vibes for complete recovery..We miss him and want him back very soon :)

Congrats Rihanna and vaidehi for bringing the nomination. Great work.

Vijama - all ok? Long time no see..
    I missed u..

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  6. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

@Rihana - A big thanks for nominating me. You're right - making it a sticky will help a lot of people. But I don't have the rights to do so as I did not initiate the thread. Any chance you can help with this ? @Bbgy please help

Rihana likes this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Viswa Sir, I just can't believe it. :banana: I am so happy to hear it. Thank you. I hope I can meet expectations of everyone. This story was on my mind for a while and had bounced the concept with Rihana. Finally, I am happy that I penned it as I enjoyed writing the story.

Even with an already hectic schedule, Sir you took time to read the story and also lead the finest post schedule so efficiently and effectively. I always learn a lot from you.

Thanks Vaidehi and Rihana for nominating and supporting me. Such encouragement gives motivation. I never thought I would be writing stories and here I completed four stories. I hope I continue to meet your expectations.

8. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

@madras2018 Congratulations on winning the Finest Contribution Award. Incidentally, your post and my story talks about resolving marriage issues.

madras2018 likes this.