Finest Posts of Indusladies - Comments, Feedback and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Re: Finest Posts - March 2013 Winners!

Kamla

Thanks for the explanation. It was some explanation..:)

Anita I am not complaining. When the time comes, I will nominate. I don't want to nominate someone's post just because I like the member and because he/she is on my friend's list.

2. vidya2606

vidya2606 Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I have a blog, which is titled Random nothings! (Random nothings!)) sometimes, I write there first, and then if I think that its nice enough to share here, I do that. I hope that is ok..

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Thanks for this query! A valid one.

As far as I know, your bringing your own compositions and writings from your own blog to IL and posting it (yourself) should be okay. There are no copy right issues as it is all your own, both writings and blog page. If you were writing for someone's site or magazine, their administration may have a problem with it. As the blog spot is your own, it should be alright. I think a couple of other members too do this.

All the best!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  4. vidya2606

vidya2606 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much! I was just going through one of my blogs, and I really wanted to share it with my new found friends in IndusLadies forum. Its like a whole new beautiful world here, that is why I thought of checking beforehand, though, I have got messages earlier asking me to confirm the same, its always better to be sure :). Thanks a ton once again, Ma'm. :)

2 people like this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Rihana, for that suggestion. I wanted to post something there, that followed Novalis's post on the function of the Mod's of this forum, but desisted, partly because it seemed off topic, and partly because it is tough to follow/add to what Novalis had already said.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Rihana likes this.