Finest Posts - October 2016 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @jayasala42 mam for nominating my snippet! I am so glad you liked it. Thanks again!

2. idonthatemylife

idonthatemylife Silver IL'ite

Vishwa Sir, This is the first time i am nominating a post in IL.I bring my first nomination as The Transition From 'me' To 'mom' by @priyabaghel for FP Oct 2016.
    Thanks @priyabaghel for such a wonderful write up.It made me remember some wonderful moments from my own life and i am grateful to my baby for making me a mother.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

Thank you for nominating Lakshmi's post The Pinnacle Of Intoxication – Part Iii. I respectfully request you to link the nominated post in your nomination which will help other ILites to click and read the nominated posts in future.

Aroma of this post is intoxicating as the title suggests. I knew this post would soon land up in the FP section and hence I have already responded to this post in the snippet section itself.

She articulated how smell of some flowers can bring in some wonderful thoughts, feelings and emotions. I journeyed 50 years in my life through this snippet.

Viswa

jskls likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Dear Idonthatemylife,

Thank you for seconding the nomination of @satchitananda of the snippet The Transition From 'me' To 'mom' written by @priyabaghel.

Your IL name itself showers a positive energy and I am so glad your first nomination is this wonderful snippet. The emotions of a mother is expressed in a fashion that would be etched in everyone's mind. Please keep nominating the posts you like in FP section and I look forward to receiving more and more nominations from you in future.

Viswa

vaidehi71 and idonthatemylife like this.
  5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Wow that is wonderful! I am happy about it. Thank you Viswa Sir for the lovely appreciation and feedback!

6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Viswa

Here I am with mynext nomination. After jskls wrote about fragrance now our @knbg who is a great writer writes about autumn which brought me here to nominate Autumn Reflections....

vaidehi71 and knbg like this.
  7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou very much dear Vitamin aunty....as Pavithra said, the post was straight from the heart, any thing that touches my heart, I rush here and share with lovely friends here....feeling honored to be nominated here by Vitamin aunty....this is like taking a multivitamin tonic to share more...namaskarams...

vaidehi71, iyerviji and periamma like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

wow I feel honoured with your sweet message. You write so Well and has to be nominated.

knbg and vaidehi71 like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Dear Vijiakka,

Thank you for nominating Bharagavi's Autumn Reflections..... Bhargavi and Sabitha are natural nature lovers and have an excellent understanding of digesting and enjoying the surroundings as a gift. To top it all, they both know how to express their emotions and feelings in words when they achieve ecstasy.

If there is an Universal Absolute which created this universe, it is important everyone see the reflection of that Universal Absolute in this universe. Those who have read Bhargavi's travel experiences in her previous snippets will understands how she explores the full potential of life by experiencing the nature around her. Instead of longing for the people we love in our family, she used to create friends wherever she lived making the world one huge family. These are qualities that elevates humanity and I have so much respect for her great qualities.

Viswa

knbg and iyerviji like this.
  10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear VIswa Sir,
    I feel so honored by your kind words Sir....means a lot to me...Thankyou very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.