Finest Posts Nominations - August 2018

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to all you friends to a new month. The nominations in the last month were extremely encouraging and we got some really wonderful posts to read. Thanks to all of you who nominated and especially to all of you who created those threads.

Like the nominations, the rains have not failed to disappoint this time around. The weather is windy and cool/chill, cloudy, frequent showers of rains ensure that the water reservoirs are full to capacity ..... on the flip side, there have been floods in some places. That is life: too little, plenty, too much. Yet we carry on and not just survive but thrive. We are a resilient species and as a culture, we excel in that aspect.

With a whole string of festivals lined up for the month - Onam, Raksha Bandhan, Parsi New Year, not to forget INDEPENDENCE DAY, there is a lot to look forward to and celebrate.

Wishing you all a very happy and enjoyable month of festivities ahead and please feel FREE to come and use up your entire quota of nominations.

Kolvan.jpg

kaniths, iyerviji and kkrish like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Awesome write up as always. I am also happy since August is my birth month. Was worried about my health . Yesterday had angiogram and Doctor said no blockage

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Yes it was wonderful epistle from madam sister @satchitananda
    2. A tough day and month for her as numerous wonderful posts have been nominated and judging and searching the winning one's is Himalayan task.
    2. I feel greatly relieved upon seeing this FB of @iyerviji reporting no block in her arteries.
    Thanks.
    Regards.

iyerviji and satchitananda like this.
  4. satchitananda

Thank you so much Vijima and Thyagarajan sir. Vijima, very relieved to hear that you are doing fine.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Yes I am relieved ..thanks

6. iyerviji

Thanks dear

satchitananda likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Here is my first nomination for the month of August 2018. I have been closely reading this thread for a long period of time without making any contribution. It gives a fairly good vision of where the world is heading towards. Even though some of the posts are too technical for me, I still never give up reading the posts in this thread.

Futurology

If you don't want to be left behind, one must read this thread.

Viswa

8. Viswamitra

Here is my second nomination. The enthusiasm with which ILites read, respond and share their interesting positive development of the day keeps me very excited to begin a new day.

100 Days of Positivity

Viswa

Giri12, kaniths, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Here is my third nomination. How good is life without trying to cook food in an Instant Pot? Do I know how much time I need to set, what is the sequence in which I need to add the ingredients, how much water to add, how to clean the lid, etc. are the questions run into our minds. However, everyone who owns one, try relentlessly and share their experience enthusiastically in this thread. There is so much to learn here about the art of cooking.

Instant Pot - Recipes

Viswa

Gauri03, kkrish and satchitananda like this.
  10. satchitananda

Dear Viswa,

So delighted at the first two nominations you have made so promptly. Shall certainly go and read them. I have seen the 100 Days of Positivity thread before, but must admit, I have not followed it regularly. But it is certainly worth a day's worth of vitamins every morning and enough to boost sagging spirits all around.

Shall get back after reading the thread on Futurology.

Thanks a lot.

Giri12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.