Finest Posts - March 2017 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

It is so heart warming to read the happiness in your response.
    I felt the same when I saw the thread; no, I should not call it thread. It is a treasure trove.
    I too could not thank @justanothergirl enough for giving us this gift.
    Saw your song, kurai onnrum illai.
    With this thread, where we can listen to so many songs on the Creator, enakkum kurai onrum illai( I have no compunction - the closest word I could come up to capture the "kurai" expressed in the song)

2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

@kkrish and @Viswamitra ..I am moved and humbled by ur nomination and generous praises . The thread has been my goto sanctuary for years now. I listen to all the songs...one by one as I go through the daily grind.! Heres hoping many more will post their favs.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    kkrish likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rajeni
    congrats for your posts getting nominated .I was away from my place for the past five days and could not login to IL from my son's system as the Norton anti virus restricted our site.Rajeni you have a wonderful skill in writing and your narration is super.you deserve this appreciation

Rajeni and Viswamitra like this.
  4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot Amma! Sure I missed you in the comments! The support you are providing me from the time I started writing Mithra Maligai is tremendous and its such support that have boosted my confidence to write more! Thank you!

periamma likes this.
  5. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

I would like to post my second nomination . The snippet by Srama. Thanks :)
    Have A Heart!

SunPa and Srama like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@LakshmiKMBhat,

Thank you for nominating @Srama's thread Have A Heart!. She is a prolific writer, a lover of nature, regular participant in marathons and has a strong understanding of power of now. Every time, she does one of these marathons or hike one of the Mountains, we always look forward to her snippet. Even her day to day life descriptions are powered with her own excitement and she appears to be a person who celebrates life as it happens.

I am a big fan of her writing and I know many ILites are fans too. I have read her "Have a heart" but would like to read it again to relish every word in it and give my comments directly into the thread.

Viswa

SunPa and Srama like this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you so much Lakshmi! It means a lot considering that I haven't been writing much these days at all. Glad to see it touched you enough to nominate.

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

Thank you for your kind words. You know you give me too much credit. I am just grateful that I have such lovely friends here in IL who understand what I write. Most people in my real life only look at me like I have lost it. So you know what I miss when I don't write here. Thank you!

9. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Rajeni likes this.
  10. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

I would like to nominate Srama's post
    Have A Heart!

Life, they say, is a marathon. Even as she runs up hill, Srama pauses to take in the beauty of life around her, and takes us along with her , gently meandering through her experiences ... And she shows that while it is endurance that marathon demands, it is the spirit of people around us that give us the strength to go thru it. Beautifully written.

Srama likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.