Finest Posts - January 2012 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Here we are, bringing the very first winners of the New Year -2012 !! :-D

There is always a flutter of excitement when the winners are selected and an impatience that follows till we share the great news with our fraternity here! It is no different this time.

The rush of adrenalin that comes with the anticipation is undeniable. But then, this time round, a little introspection was in play. :roll: Are we really all set to announce the winners, did we get it right and should one go through all the various steps once again before the actual announcement??? Questions questions and more questions! The whole thing was a shift to make a conscious decision, no haste, nothing that was not thoroughly thought out! Goes to show how this poster has influenced one and all with her post!! So, here is our winner--

Winner of the Finest Narration is Srama for her "The whole thing is to shift into making conscious choices!
    Congratulations Srama/Sabitha!! :2thumbsup:

Reading your posts are always a special treat. Besides, most of the time, you put our grey cells to work and one does take away something each time we read! Please keep sharing your thoughts and musings with us so we turn inwards to face our 'I' and do some fine tuning from within!

'Home is a man's castle' is a famous adage. It is something that most of us feel about our homes. However small or however humble it may be, its a place we relax and rest. As for us women, it is also our temple that we like to decorate with artifacts and flowers. In India, we women take a particular pride in creating a unique piece of art for our homes.. the Rangoli! Our member Swaran has turned our attention to this very beautiful art. Her introduction post is just as beautiful as the rangolis she introduces! Besides, our members have flocked to this thread with their participation displaying amazing kolams thus making the thread a feast for the eyes. :cool2:
    Surely this is a winner! Please do take the pleasure of it by visiting that thread if you haven't done so. It will be a special treat! :)

Winner of Finest Contribution is Swaran for her " Margazhi Kolams--Share Yours :)"
    Congratulations Swaran!! :clap

Congratulations also for Manjukps and Kottravai for recognizing the winners at once and bringing them to the Finest Post forum.:cheers

All the winners, please send your contact information to the following id so the gifts can be sent to you.
    support@indusladies.com

Links for the winning posts:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ion/155016-whole-thing-shift-into-making.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/rangoli-kolam/119294-margazhi-kolams-share-yours.html

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Once again, we are on our exciting trip in FP forum. The new year has brought in a new assortment of posts. After a long time, we had two serials written by Sapthu and Lovelyme nominated here. Both the stories kept us in their grips till we read the last line!:coffee

Satchidananda, Kkris, Megalife and Srama once again showed us their mettle with their perfectly penned posts. :clap
    Anuraksha, Cutemonster and Tugga brought in their thoughts about life and what one can learn from it and how to recognize its gifts to us.:thumbsup
    Contributions from Riyakathir and Swaran were not only enriching but were also a feast for our eyes.:cool2:

I must admit that my January in FP was very engaging. At the same time, there was a certain lull in the nominating energies for which I have full understanding. It is the after effects of the festive season!! I hope February will see much more hustle and bustle, after all, the month of love will inspire one and all to bring forth their best!

With this dear friends, I wish you all the best and bid a goodbye for a short while.:wave It is also the reason that the winner announcement is a little early this month! :) I will not be able to take an active part in IL for the next few weeks and I shall miss my FP forum as much as I will miss all of you. :-( I trust you will keep this forum rocking till I get back. Mind you, your other favorite Mods will be entertaining you here. Have fun and all the best! :wave:

L, Kamla

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Sabitha and Swaran.
    You both deserve the award.

Congratulations Manjukps and Kottravai
    ...for nominating the winners!

4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    Thank you for the wonderful winners. They both deserve it. As usual your write-up is fabulous!
    We will miss you in this forum; however, even moderators need a break.
    Wish you all the best during your time off. Come back with renewed energy!
    Take care

5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Megalife
    Thank you for nominating my thread " Handbag". Due to personal commitments I did not visit IL for quite sometime and missed this nomination.
    I apologize for my delay in saying thanks.
    It is my privilege to be considered one among the best :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Kamla - it is such a pleasure to wake up to a "congratulations" PM from you! I truly appreciate this and what you have said about what I write means a lot more than I can express!

Thank you Kottravai for nominating my post!

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Congratulations Swaran for your win - I love drawing Rangolis and I have followed your thread closely and it was a joy to see all the talent. Of course I could not contribute - what with the place we stay and the weather, we cannot do anything like that and hence the joy was doubled seeing you ladies celebrate and share!

Congratulations Manjukps for spotting this awesome thread.

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

We will certainly miss you Kamla and we will keep the FP forum rocking waiting for you! Have a good time and can't wait to have you back. We will miss you - you know that.

9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Kamala - you are so sweet :)

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sabitha and Swaran for your wonderful articles.
    Congrats to Kottravai and Manju for spotting the best.

Kammo dear Wish you wonderful holidays hope to see you back soon with full of energy and spirit. So Asha Parekh taking over the dias now....:):hide: