Finest Posts - January 2012 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends and patrons of Finest Posts,

Welcome to 2012! :2thumbsup:

We at Indusladies are a step ahead of everyone! While the world waits for the clock to strike the last twelve times for 2011 and the very first twelve welcoming notes for 2012, we set our own claim to January 2012 right now!:thumbsup

Yes dears, the nomination thread for January 2012 is declared open as of now. It is a pleasure to continue with our selection of the best of bests in the new year and give them their due. I am sure that we can all look forward to fresh ideas and novel (pun intended)writing trends in the new year too along with some new names to add to our ever growing writing talents of IL.

So friends, lets join hands to make the FP forum a swinging place to be in 2012 too!

Once again...Happy New Year!:)

It is my request to all of you to read the Finest Post nomination rules once again to refresh your memories and the newbies can familiarize themselves with it! Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please do Note that posts and threads from the sub-forums Express Cafe, Forward Messages & Jokes, Online Games & Puzzles are not eligible for nomination.

To familiarize yourselves with FP and its nominating process, please check this link below:
    Finest Posts of IL

Each member is allowed to nominate up to 4 posts only.
    This ensures that each of us have a hand in deciding the winning post as we will filter our choice more closely, thus making the winner more significant.

The nominations will be closed on the 26th of every month. Simultaneously, the nomination thread for the following month will be opened.

In case of nominating FBs, please remember to add a link to the FB and not to the original post.

The following gives step-wise instructions on adding links to your nominations –

- To add a link to the original post that you are nominating :
    How do I add a "Link" in my message?

- To add a link to the FB that you are nominating :
    How do I create a link to an existing message posted in IL?

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Firest Posts - January 2012 Nominations

Dear Kamla

Wish you Merry Christmas, And let the lord fulfil everyones wishes on this Christmas eve.

I am here to nominate a story of Sapthu's Buried Memories which she had started in April and was just waiting for her to complete it and she has done with the whole story. She has narrated the relationship in the story is awesome with so many ups and downs in life, showing her respect to every character in the story she has ended it up so well with wonderful understanding between them, with an happy ending.
    I will just add the 1st and last episode links as it has 25 episodes.
    Buried Memories - Episode 1

Buried Memories - Episode 25
    [​IMG]
    What do you think about likes..... do share your views here.

Never chase love, affection or attention. If isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Firest Posts - January 2012

Dear Kamla
    Thank you for considering this post for the new year. I think this is the best gift that I could give a member by nominating her thread for the new year 2012. I want more members to read this lovely story.
    Wishing all my dear Ilites Happy New year.

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sabi,

I just got to know about the nomination so tks.:)

I don't deny that every fb or nomination is a pleasure but when it comes from someone whose language and thought processes you are a great fan of,surely the pleasure is Double?

I was touched to read my outpourings here being referred to as simply beautiful.
    You surely made my day, Sabi dear.

Btw apologies for such a late acknowledgement.See, I really miss viji. She is the one who gives me all such info.:)

1 person likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Mindi, the pleasure is all mine Mindi!! No apologies necessary - I just love it when our Dear Kamla makes her presence in a thread with the news. There is something to that! Wouldn't you agree?

1 person likes this.
  7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

2 people like this.
  8. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla and SS,
    My first nomination for Jan 2012's FP would be Sabitha's thread 'The whole thing is to shift into making conscious choices!'. Sabitha's posts have never ceased to amaze me in that they showcase her unique thought processes. Many posts of hers have led us ILites to introspect ourselves and make ourselves better. This nomination is my humble tribute to Sabitha for inspiring many of us.

Have a wonderful year ahead!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl

Oops a daisy! If not for that friend who lurks amongst the Pyramids, I would have blown hot and hot in this January thread!!:)

Yes dearies, I had started this thread giving it the title..Firest Posts !!! When all my cool friends are part of this thread, there is no place for fire. It is only all cooool and chillll!

Thanks my Habibi for keeping that beautiful eye on my post and informing me about my faux pas! Luv ya!:)

L, Kamla

10. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.