Finest Posts - February 2017 Winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear ILites,

I thorough enjoyed reading the threads nominated by our elite members of IL. 4-5 days before the end of the month, I was worried that there may not be enough nominations to consider for the month of February 2017. Thanks to the members who nominated a lot in those 4-5 days, I had enough content to read and consider them for Finest Narration and Contribution.

The winner of the finest narration is"Solar System -- Size And Distance written by @kkrish and nominated by @Rihana and @justanothergirl. I read the whole series of her “Mother Earth”, “Moon” and “Size and Distance” series with keen interest. I am very excited to know that she is going to continue writing more. Education & Personal Growth thread is always a very exciting place to visit to learn so much and @kkrish’s contribution here made this even richer. Whenever I go to Wikipedia, sometimes I get distracted with inundated information and how to look for what I need. In Kamalapedia, the information is so systematically organized for easy reading and comprehension. Many mothers and teachers would be very excited to explain the entire solar system in a class room using her techniques. Please read this series, if you have not done already. Thank you @Rihana and @justanothergirl for nominating this wonderful narration.

The winner of the finest contribution is Shri Sai Satcharitra Quiz written by @suryakala and nominated by @knbg. Interestingly, February month had two great contributions about how to approach reading books and both are extraordinary. Like what happens in the races, one of them bent the torso to have a photo finish advantage. @suryakala has been a great contributor to this community for many years. This one stole my heart with great quiz questions asked every day for those who read to contribute. What better way to understand the life of Shirdi Sai Baba than asking questions from each chapter. When such great souls walked the planet, their life itself becomes their message. Reading the life of such holy souls light the lamp of love in our hearts and make it shine with added luster. Thank you Bhargavi for nominating this thread.

Congratulations to both winners. Thank you to all those who nominated the winners. Let me end this announcement with a statement that every one of the nominations won the heart of ILites. A mere nomination itself is a great recognition.

Regards

On behalf of the FP Forum

Amica, satchitananda, maggi32 and 9 others like this.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Viswamitra :worship2:
    I am very happy. This recognition humbles me.

The series is a not only a labor of love of the subject but a of love for all the children in the world.

@Rihana and @justanothergirl had already raised the bar by their nominations; I thank them both again. This award and your words has now lifted it several notches higher.
    I sincerely pray for strength and perserverance to be able to complete the threads in the series that I have planned.

Hahaha! "Kamalapedia" eh? :blush:
    I enjoyed that. Great sense of humor you have there Viswa!:thumbsup:
    -------------------------------
    I also congratulate @suryakala on her win and thank @knbg for nominating her.

It is my privilege to be placed alongside all the other nominees whose contributions were exemplary.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    maggi32, vaidehi71, suryakala and 5 others like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @kkrish for the deserved award . You just came back after a long time, won everyone's hearts , your post got nominated by @Rihana and @justanothergirl and you have won the award. I am very happy Kamala dear. You have written an awesome post from which everyone can learn so much

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @suryakala sister for winning the award and glad @knbg nominated . Its a great post and so much to learn.

5. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala...Congratulations once again !Looking forward to many more of such beautiful posts from you.
    Congratulations to @suryakala as well!

suryakala, Rihana and kkrish like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rihana, kkrish and knbg like this.
  7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations dear Kamala ma'am and SK akka...

suryakala and kkrish like this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Rihana and JAG for the nomination...

Rihana likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @iyerviji Vijikka.:worship2:
    You are so sweet, and lovely, and warm.
    You truly are "vitaminviji". I feel so energetic after reading your post.
    Thanks for being there always and encouraging us.

iyerviji likes this.
  10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you JAG @justanothergirl .