Finest Posts - December 2011 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    As usual you were super fast in everything this new year...heheheCongrats to you.
    Nice wordings for FP, you always rock here.:bowdown

Thanks Mira, Manju, Sabhita, Sabari, Kamala, Su and Anu

Thanks Satchi, you know to tell the truth for so many I did not send my address at all...heheh becoz i already have 1/2 a dozen.....hehehe
    But this one I will send my address and claim the T-shirt as it will be the 1st one for this year.

Sabari might be 5 to 6 of them only thing left is I will have to distribute them.:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Whump! Whump! Clonk! Clonk! Ouch !! :tongue

Yes that was me rolling from the airstair, birring past the border control and hightailing home ..hold on hold on ..don't give away that award to anyone coz I was absconding..just back from Christmas break :queen

Ahem, can I have my moment of glory now..

Kammo, thanks for the grand announcement which dwarfs the actual award. It was delightful to read your description of the winning entries.

As promised, you have been a sweetheart! Now I won't urge you to cross your conferred zone if this is the warmth and appreciation that you have been entrusted to shower on the winners. You are endowed with much greater sense of reflection and expression than any of us here - illuminates in your feedback as honest praise. Nah! Now I will chain you here for ever lest you get tempted to escape and taste the other side..... :crazy

Cleo, mwwwwwaaahh for that nomination and enthusiastic participation. The new year would not have started with a BANG if not for you. And I only wish that there are no speed-breakers for this champak challo! Thanks for everything!

Special thanks to Kkrish for her nudge and encouragement. I'm still unable to believe the gusto with which we spinned off Finest Proposal and the fun we splashed on our way hopping from forum to forum .. :2thumbsup:

BIG hug to every one who took time to read, like and comment. LOUD high-five to everyone who panted, sprinted and leapt with me on my ain't-no-ordinary journey.

Thanks everyone for the wishes!

3 people like this.
  3. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

So wasn't that you selling t-shirts in Giza? :confused2:

4. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

You do have a way to make a garrulous person like me go speechless with your humility! Cheers and wish you a fantastic year ahead ...:2thumbsup:

5. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Prana for taking IL on a wave with your thought-provoking post! Special thanks to Viji for nominating it..
    Wish you both great success ahead ..:thumbsup

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Sir,

I can assure you that every time you appreciate what we do here and every time I receive such warm praises from you, I sure have a smug smile on my face! Thanks to you for adding that Astaire spring to my step this new year! I am sure to hop, skip and jump over all the hurdles that may come my way!! It's another thing that I pray fervently that the year should be a smooth sail...!

Thanks for visiting and for all those encouraging words. Much appreciated.:)

L, Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha...:rotfl

You ARE hilarious! You write gal and I'll keep on reading!

Thanks for such warm and loving words. It has loaded me with a ton of energy capsules and now it will be my enviable task to keep going through these golden nuggets that get nominated here month after month just to receive these energy boosters from you and the likes of you--Satchi, Aruna Sabitha, Kamala,Vijima, Manju,Sudha and all the other lovely ladies and some gallant men! :queen (Took a long breath!).

L, Kamla

8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Uttaraa,

Congratulations on winning the Finest Narration for the month of December 2011.

As usual, wonderful snippet from you ! Out of curiosity, I just scrolled down to check whether you had got onto the flight or not.

With a breezy narration, you took us along with you. You are a flamboyant narrator of IL and you deserve it ! I could imagine you to be Catheriene O’Hara of Home Alone running across with her sandals and hand bag around her neck to catch the flight. Enjoyed reading your post !

For taking all of us with your journey to board the plane, here is a beautiful gift sponsored by Craftsia coupons.

Mastane Mug Coasters

Coaster.JPG

Note: Your coupon code will be PM-ed to you shortly.

1 person likes this.
  9. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prana,

Congratulations on winning the Finest Contribution for the month of December 2011.

Indeed a thought provoking post. Beauty lies in the beholder’s eye ! Skin complexion doesn’t determine the beauty. It’s all the character and attitude which determines the beauty of a person.

Beautiful box with an ethnic touch sponsored by Craftsia coupons.

pouch.JPG

Note: Your coupon code will be PM-ed to you shortly.

10. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

I don't think anyone could have summed it up as brilliantly as you just did Cheeniya! Now where did that super-duper-like button disappear?