Finest Posts - August 2016 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla and Cheeniya sir, I would like to nominate Jayasala's Sacrifice One To Save Many for the finest post of August 2016.
    It is a thought provoking and informative thread about what continues to happen in many large families even now.

Kamla likes this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Left And Right by Shri Balaji has been recommended for the finest post of this month.Though concerns with just 10% of the world population, it is a popular trend of the brain functioning.I think many dignitaries like Barack Obama and some other presidents too and many sports guys are left handers. Balaji, as typical of him, has a fine touch of humour with a serious blend.

Jayasala 42

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

JAYASALA MA'AM THANKS.. lIKE oBAMA, MANY EMINENT PERSONS THE WORLD OVER ARE LEFT HANDED BUT STILL IN THE BACKWATERS OF iNDIA AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES, LEFTIES ARE VIEWED WITH CONTEMPT AND ARE OFTEN TARGETS OF BULLYING BY IGNORANT TEACHERS AND FELLOW STUDENTS. iT IS THE OUTCOME OF OUR FEAR OF ANYTHING OR ANYBODY DIFFERENT FROM US. IT IS A PITY THAT LITTLE HAS BEEN DONE TO SENSITIZE EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS ABOUT THE ISSUE.

5. creativemind23

creativemind23 Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I want to nominate Iyerviji's post All events are blessings given to us to learn from.

Thanks.

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Its really surprise to see my post being nominated, thank you very much dear, you made my day

creativemind23 likes this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Balajee ,

Thank you for bringing this snippet by @jayasala42 to the FP . I read it and found the subject quite interesting as normally such thoughts are pushed under the carpet. The underdog never gets much attention. Will respond in the thread.

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @jayasala42 ma' m,

If this snippet caught your attention, than it must be a worth read. Besides, I always enjoy reading @Balajee 's write ups as they always make a point and are laced with humor. Will read it soon.

L, Kamla

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @creativemind23 ,

I am sure that @iyerviji ma has something to share with all of us, given her wisdom. Shall soon read it and comment. Thanks for nominating. Please note that whenever you nominate, you Must add the link to the post so that it facilitates all to find the post at once. Thank you.

L, Kamla

iyerviji and creativemind23 like this.
  10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir & Kamla,

I am here to nominate Meena's Meditation For Dummies!. Forget meditation and learn how to laugh aloud reading something written about meditation in the form of a snippet. Meena's sense of humor is contagious.

Viswa

maggi32 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.