Finest Post Winners - March 2019

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, Apr 1, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

The month of March is over. None can be as happy as me about it. Two reasons for this are: school kids will soon be free to 'just be' for 2 months. My dad used to call that AVK (avatu vitta kazhdai) - a donkey which is untied and free to do as it pleases. That was his moniker for me and I shall be very honoured to pass that on to the deserving, young people of today. The second reason is that one of the hottest months for Bangalore is now history. One more month or a half before we can expect some thunder storms - provided they intend behaving themselves and doing what they are supposed to.

Come end of a month and how can we keep winners of posts waiting? Not done, right? So let us cut to the chase. This summer heat is enough to try the patience of an angel. I am certainly not one of those, but we have one here who can endure all that heat, wait for hours and still amuse us here. He has spiced up the month for us with his narrative Add Spice To Your Life. So the prize for the Finest Narration goes to sln.

Talking of spicing up one's life, another gentleman has given us a lot of joy with the news of a new addition to his family and what is more he has given us a detailed record of all the ups and downs of the months that preceded it. What could make the ladies on a predominantly women's forum happier than to know that there are good men in this world who stand by their wives through thick and thin and support them through the toughest phases? Our heartiest congratulations to
    Greenbay for his thread Travails Of A Would-Be Father. The prize for the Finest Contribution goes to Greenbay.

This is the first time, if I am not mistaken that two men have walked away with the awards for the month. :grinning: Heartiest Congratulations sln and Greenbay. Not to forget our congratulations as well as thanks to iyerviji, GeetaKashyap, Sunshine04, Anusha2917 for nominating these very worthy posts.

Looking forward to many more nominations this month.

Mogra phulala.jpg

Laks09, Thyagarajan, Gauri03 and 10 others like this.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sin
    My hearty congratulations to you on securing the Finest Narration Award. I have always admired your style of writing and your elegant language. We hope to receive many more such posts from you.
    Regards
    Sri

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Greenbay likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

@Greenbay
    Dear Greenbay
    Kindly accept my hearty congratulations for winning the Finest Contribution award for March 2019 for your post Travails of a Would-be Father.
    Sri

Greenbay and satchitananda like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Satchi

I was guessing that these two posts will get the award Pat on my back for guessing.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @sln , Lakshmi mama for winning the award

Congrats @Greenbay

Greenbay likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Great minds think alike, Vijima @iyerviji !!! :p

Greenbay likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

My dear Satchi
    You are the Sachin Tendulkar of Finest Posts! The consistency of your Winner announcements makes us sit with pleasurable anticipation as we always did when Sachin walked in to bat. Please keep it up.
    Sri

9. satchitananda

That is immensely kind of you CS! Thanks ever so much.

10. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Congratulations @sln sir and @Greenbay !!
    Totally well deserved
    :) , May this tribe increase !