Finest Post Nominations - June 2018

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Cheeniya Sir,

Could you please look into these...
    1. Vijima and Thyagarajan haven't still got their ribbons.

2. Going by the 6 month rule, my ribbon should have vanished by now. I got my ribbon in Dec '17.

shravs3 and iyerviji like this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Mistt
    If a current Winner of Finest Post who is going through the six month period wins again within that period, the Finest Post logo will get extended for another six months from that month.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Mistt likes this.
  3. Cheeniya

Dear JAG
    Thank you for your nomination of @Srama 's response to How Do You Handle Disappointments?
    Srama has derived her writing skill from Richard Bach the renowned writer who hit the bull's eye with Jonathan Livingstone Seagull . Both of us are avid followers of this remarkable writer. Srama has gone a step further and managed to get his autograph too! I have gone through her response to the OP hridhaya and was floored by the depth of her response. Srama asks in the end 'Did I complicate it enough going in circles?' That is the indication that she is well satisfied with the lucidity of her response. It's a pity we don't see her more frequently
    Sri

kkrish and justanothergirl like this.
  4. Cheeniya

@GeetaKashyap
    Malathi is in India for personal reasons and is perhaps not in a position to attend to this. I have sent her a message,.
    As regards your second question, it should run till the end of May only. I'll report this to @Induslady

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, Sir.

6. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

kkrish and Srama like this.
  7. Cheeniya

Mistt likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear JAG, @justanothergirl ,

Thank you for your nomination. You know I look up to you so much and read with out fail what you write in relationship forum without fail. You are simple, straight forward and write as is and I have always appreciated it. A nomination by you means the world to me. Thank you.

kkrish and justanothergirl like this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

You are right! Bach continues to inspire me to no end and I continue to read and try to see world the way it should be seen and more importantly he has taught me to keep focus inward and work on how to improve self. What @hridhaya wrote touched me deeply for handling disappointments in people and relationships is something we all go through in life from time to time. As much as we can put the blame on the person who is causing our disappointments, I realize it is on us how to handle that and how not to lose the wonderful opinion we have about people and the world. You very well know it is not a lesson that can be learnt in one go. It is work in progress and every single time I face this kind of disappointment, looking inward has helped me keep perspective and actually has helped nurture relationships, especially the ones that matter.

I appreciate your words sir and please bless that I will continue to find inspiration in Bachs of the world as and when I need it. I am very grateful for all the inspiration I find.

10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Mistt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.