Finest Post Nominations - April 2018

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

Here we are back again to a new thread, a new month and hopes of plenty of stuff to read during our summer holidays.

I know I am one day late, but that I blame on April playing a trick on me and appearing one day earlier than I expected it to. For some reason I was under the impression today was the 31st and that is why I postponed this thread to today! Well, that is a new definition of being an April Fool.

So now most young people in India have finished their examinations and are enjoying their summer holidays. I don't know how much one can enjoy holidays with the sun beating down relentlessly. Oh well, if one can sit inside the house enjoying milk shakes, movies and go swimming during the cooler parts of the day, it should not be impossible, right?

As for those of you in Europe and the US, I suppose spring is in the air, the birds are chirping all around and all's well with the world.

The last month's nominations have been few and far between, but I assume that is because everybody has been busy with exams. Hoping some free time and good weather will inspire many more posts here and consequently, a lot of nominations.

So here's requesting all of you to please flood this thread with nominations this month.

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominations are accepted on the strict understanding that they are original writings of the Poster. If it comes to our notice that it is copied, it will be deleted from the nominated posts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please note that posts and threads from the sub-forums Express Cafe, Forward Messages & Jokes, Online Games & Puzzles are not for nomination.

Nominations are accepted on the strict understanding that they are original writings of the Poster. If it comes to our notice that it is copied, the nomination will be removed with a note that it is a copied piece and hence deleted.

To familiarize yourselves with FP and its nominating process, please check this link below:
    Finest Posts of IL
    Each member is allowed to nominate up to 4 posts only.
    This ensures that each of us have a hand in deciding the winning post as we will filter our choice more closely, thus making the winner more significant.

The nominations will be closed on the last day of every month. Simultaneously, the nomination thread for the following month will be opened on the First day of that month.

In case of nominating FBs, please remember to add a link to the FB and not to the original post.

The following gives step-wise on adding links to your nominations –

- To add a link to the original post that you are nominating:
    How to add a "Link" in my post?

- To add a link tothe FB that you are nominating:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fa....html#post6653

IL_Admin likes this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
    Star25 and satchitananda like this.
  3. satchitananda

Love you Vijima. Thanks so much for the quick response and nomination. Shall read it and give my feedback.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome dear, my pleasure

5. satchitananda

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
  6. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi @satchitananda , fixed the link.

7. satchitananda

Thanks a lot for the help. :)

8. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,
    Thank you so much for nominating my write up :blush::blush::blush: I feel extremely happy and honoured to have gotten the nomination from a great writer like you. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
    satchitananda likes this.
  10. satchitananda

Which post/thread Vijima?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.