Finest Post Awards - February 2018

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    As I sit down to complete the formality of announcing the Winners of the Month, I have a confession to make. You may observe that we have not responded to all the entries but let me assure you that everyone of them has been gone through by us religiously! We are not here to sit on judgement of the Best Posts but to partake of the pure joy of reading every entry proposed. The one think that struck me was that quite a few Feedbacks have been nominated too. It just drives home the point that members don’t stop with reading the OP but they go through the subsequent discussions too. It’s no wonder that people participate with gusto in the entire discussions considering the quality of responses.

It has always been my practice to quote George Orwell’s words that ‘All are equal but some or more equal than others’. I can understand how tough it must be for the judges of such tough contests like Oscar but honestly we experience no less travails in our job. The 21 nominations of February kept me on my toes for quite a while.

I have always loved the simple and elegant style of jskls. Her snippet on Eating and Reading is quite engaging. Though in my case, all reading must precede eating and you know why. All my food gets digested only when it is followed by sleeping!

I have much pleasure in announcing jskls as the Winner of Finest Contribution Award for her Eating And Reading

Hearty congratulations to you jskls! And thanks a lot kkrish and Gauri for nominating/seconding it.

Love, they say, is a many splendored thing. It is the most all pervasive feeling. But if you take a poll on the most loved, it must be sleep! This post was like reading Ogden Nash.

I have great pleasure in announcing nandinimithun as the Winner of Finest Narration for her tongue in cheek I Love Her

Hearty congratulations to you nandinimithun! And congrats GeetaKashyap for nominating this post!
    Sri

maggi32, kkrish, Laks09 and 6 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

kkrish, shravs3, jskls and 1 other person like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Heartiest congratulations jskls and Nandini !!! Very well deserved. Thanks and congratulations to Kamala, Gauri and Geeta too.

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

jskls and nandinimithun like this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for this wonderful news....A big round of thanks for @GeetaKashyap for inspiring me to write and even nominating my write up.....

Sunburst likes this.
  8. nandinimithun

Thank you @ jskls

jskls likes this.
  9. nandinimithun

jskls likes this.
  10. nandinimithun

Mistt and jskls like this.