Finest Blogs - Weekly Picks of November 2011

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by IL_Admin, Dec 6, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

We are delighted to share with you the 4 Winners featured on our blog Section for November 2011. Hearty Congratulations to all the 4 Winners!!

They are..

RGSrinivasan - The most versatile blogger of IL opened the innings with his blog 'Happy Birthday' and bagged the First Weekly Pick of October. Aren't Children so innocent? There love is pure without any expectations. Read his blog here

Happy Birthday! - Blogs - IndusLadies

Sudhakrishna's blog 'Interview Phobea' bagged the Second Weekly Pick of November. Lovely narration ! Children are inquisitive by nature. The best way to teach your children is to set an example and be patient in your actions.

Interview Phobea - Blogs - IndusLadies

Rnair's At the station.. bagged the third weekly pick of November. Very nice blog. Indeed, the bitter truth is indigestible!
    'Life is a gift and every moment in time is a miracle to cherish’. - Beautiful lines that captures the true essence of the blog.

At the Station... - Blogs - IndusLadies

Twinsmom's God Save My shoes.. bagged the Fourth Weekly Pick of November. Very good review of a documentary and loved the anecdotes !

God Save My Shoes Too! - Blogs - IndusLadies

Dear winners, please send your mailing address to support@indusladies.com to receive your prizes..

Stay tune to check out the weekly pics of Finest Blogs featured in our BLOG MAIN PAGE for December !

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot IL Administrators. Received the prize for first week of November [As requested by me to deliver later]. -rgs