Finest Blog of February 2013.

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Mindian, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

It is with great excitement that we march into the month of March. Firstly, it is a very colourful month with Holi being celebrated in many parts of India. Secondly March 8th being International Women’s Day, we get to read and write a lot of women’s issues. What can be more interesting for us Ilites? Thirdly it happens to be the fourth annual Blog contest in our IL community and we have the BEST OF IL writing for us. Could we ask for more?

The Blog Winner for the month of February is one of my favourite people in IL. I have always admired her for her contemporary thoughts and capacity to embrace new ideas. It is no easy task to master computers at her age and yet she does it with elegance. Whether it is to give tips on growing a garden in her balcony or in managing without maids or to tell us stories about Saints and mythology, her topics show her vast repertoire and are always interesting.

This septuagenarian has obviously made a statistical survey of the number of women in top positions in India. She says, and very correctly, that we still have a long way to go.

Friends, it gives us immense pleasure to announce Mrs Pushpavalli Srinivasan as our blog winner of February 2013.

And the winning Blog is
    Women in Public Life – Inspirations, Hopes & Possibilities - Blogs - IndusLadies

Thank you Pushpa Ma’am for bringing to our notice that we are indeed lagging behind. Not only men but women too, seem to feel that women are not capable of equal performance. Possibly these are due to inbuilt conditioning and it would take a few generations for reality to be accepted. A few of us have started, but there are miles to go before we sleep.

Hearty congratulations on winning the prize for the Finest Blog of February. Please send your mailing address to contest@indusladies.com to receive your prize.

Friends, as always we look forward to your interesting Blogs. Do continue to entertain us with your writings.:):cheers

4 people like this.

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Pushpavalli madam. Its always a pleasure to read your blogs. -rgs

3. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Pushpavalli madam.

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    Thanks a lot for selecting my blog as finest blog for the month of February. I have seen the announcement only today as I was seriously following the "Women's day contest winners."
    I was very much humbled to read the praises lavishly bestowed upon me. I wonder whether I truly deserve it.
    Thanks once again to IL for giving me the forum to express my views and thoughts.
    With love,
    PS

4 people like this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear rgs,
    Thanks for encouraging me always with your fbs and also for your constant support.
    PS

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Pushpavalli
    Hearty congratulations
    I am so happy and proud that you won the contest
    I have always admired your writing and your views.
    I have not found the time to read this blog but will surely do soon
    Congratulations again

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindian
    You always do an excellent job in presenting the winner
    This time also no exception. Special admiration and appreciation to you for this job well done :)

1 person likes this.
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Chitra,
    I am very very sorry to respond so late. Thanks a lot for your sweet commrnts on winning the contest.
    Love,
    PS

10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty congratulations Dear PS mam!