Finest Blog of December 2012.

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Mindian, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

Wish you all a very HAPPY new year.

May 2013 bring you happiness and cheer, good health and prosperity. Hope you all had a good time ushering in the New Year. Let us also pray that we learn from our mistakes in the past, and may we experience peace in our minds and in our world. :)

And what a fitting way to end the year than with a blog on New Year resolutions! Mocked by some, followed by others yet kept by none, these resolutions give us an opportunity to recognize our goals in life and work towards them. Or, as this blog discusses, resolutions are barely ever kept because they go against the way we are conditioned.

Why make a resolution to, for example, be less of a cleanliness freak when you know for a fact that you cannot stand a messy bedroom? Why make a conscious effort to change yourself when that change is causing you discomfort? This hilarious blog gives a few great examples that had me laughing out loud. I could totally relate to the blogger’s failed resolutions and I’m sure many of you can too.

And she is Promilla with her blog Retired Hurt ...Resolutions - Blogs - IndusLadies

Thank you Promilla for making laidback people like me feel good about not making any resolutions at all and hearty congratulations on winning the prize for the Finest Blog of December. Please send your mailing address to contest@indusladies.com to receive your prize.

Once again wish you all a lovely year ahead ,friends. Do continue to share with us your thoughts and observations through your blog space.

2 people like this.

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mindian
    Of all your writings I like this one the best. So neatly written artistic and very articulate. really too good and lovely. It is a fitting tribute to the blog which won. You have brought out the beauty of the winning blog with some incredible writing of your own.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC, thank you so much. It feels nice to be appreciated:)

1 person likes this.