Finest Blog – Winner for February 2010

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Padmasrinivas, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Finest Blog – Winner for February 2010

Dear ILite friends and Bloggers,

We, the BR team were a mite disappointed to see too few nominations for FB in February…until we realised that the International Woman’s Day Blog Contest was on and many bloggers were busy posting their entries…

As always, a very pleasurable task to announce the Winner of the Finest Blog for February…

Congrats, eandian… you take the Winner’s prize this time with your lucid comment to Varalotti’s post, an elaboration of the alchemy that takes place within us to let the Divine Light shine through… using a very simple analogy of the goldsmith who brings out the glimmer of gold by wearing away the surface impurities…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/varalotti/2985-he-makes-us-cry-why-page2.html#comment32203

Please send your address details to support@Indusladies.com to receive the gift that awaits you.

Dear Sridhar,

So you spotted a winner in eandian’s comment… Congrats! Hope to see you here bringing more nominations for FBs…

Note: The FB comment for February 2010 by eandian will be showcased during the month of March as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog Page

And there is more…

The FB Runner-up for Feb 2010 is none other than ...

Ayyan, as he searches for elusive answers in a blog that reveals his skills as a writer…

Can I have an answer...
    Congratulations, Ayyan! It is a privilege to read your blogs…

This blog will be featured in our Main Blog Page during the month of March 2010.

Warm regards
    The BR team

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma,

thanks. The comment was so profound and so touching that I rushed to this forum to nominate it for FB immediately.

I know that there are several gems in the blogspace of IL. But unfortunately I don't have time to read all of them owing to my writing commitments here. The least I can do is to bring the best of what is offered in my blog space to this FB forum.

thanks Padma.

love,
    sridhar

3. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Padmini Madam!

Thanks for considering my nomination too!! If our Sridhar Sir's "He makes us cry!! Why?" article words should be inscribed in golden letters, the diamond touch would be epandian's comment! That Goldsmith example was very apt!! and as usual, Ayyan poems are thought provoking and insightful!! Thanks for choosing those two!!

Congratulations Eandian and Ayyan!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

4. Padmasrinivas

Sridhar,

I think we are fortunate to have ILites with such excellence of expression, whether it is their articles or inputs to others' write-ups, they bring a lot of value-addition, simple eye-openers at times...

We in the BR Team do hope that you will keep bringing in nominations by the bushel through the days and months to come (alas, only 4 every month!) to keep us on our toes!

Thank you, Sridhar...

Regards,
    Padma

5. Padmasrinivas

Dear Janani,

Thank you for the lovely words...

As usual, we, the BR Team, look forward to seeing you open the nominations for March as well... and I know you will not disappoint us!

There is no dearth of superb writing, one really has one's hands full trying to choose, specially as worthy blogs can be nominated from among all the write-ups, not just the recent ones...

Love,
    Padma

6. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Re: Finest Blog  Winner for February 2010

congratulations to the winner of finest blog.

7. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear eandian and Ayyan,

Congratulations for being the winner and the runner up in the Finest Blog contest.

Hello epandian,

Thanks for sharing such a profound introspection on the phrases "gold tested by fire" and giving a new dimension to the concept.

Keep coming up with more of your comments and feedback as it is the central thriving point for all the bloggers.

Here is the special gift for winning the Finest Blog Contest......

Wall Hanging of Birds Handicraft on a Mat

birds_wall_hanging.jpg

Note: Please send your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the special gift.

Update on the gift for Nominator of the Finest Blog - IL - T-shirt - White colored with purple piping ( available only in India for logistics arrangements)
    il_tee.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Eandian & Ayyan.

Congratulations .... way to go !

Do keep us enthralling more & more.

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear eandian.

Heartiest congratulations! Your analogy is too good and very true .surely it is very easy to be polite and classy while leading a life of luxury and comfort. It is only when faced with a calamity that ones true nature comes out .very well said.:thumbsup

Dear Ayyan,

heartiest congratulations to you too.If only we had an answer to all your questions !

anyway, dear friends i look forward to many more blogs from you.:)

10. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Lalithaji, Padma madam & Mindian,

Hearty thanks for selecting my poem as the runner up. I also would like to extend mysincere gratitude to all my readers in IL for providing me such a great support and valuable comments, and again a special thanks to our dear Janani for nominating my simple poem and I'm greatful for all her opinions, insights, and attitudes that make me think better. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks IL for giving me such an opportunity and let you all know how I've enjoyed being with you these past few months. I fear I won’t be able to find more free times in the coming months for writing anything, but will be there in IL to read all your wonderful posts. Thanks Laxmi for your wishes.
    Looking forward to more finest blogs this summer.:)
    Sincerely,
    Ayyan…

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010