Finding Difficulty The Right Doc And The Right Procedure

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Janakinarne, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi frnds,
    Sry for long post plz have a cup of coffee and go through my story...
    am trying to conceive from past 5yrs,hav undergrne no of iuis and even went to ivf ..
    May b I got positive wth both the procedures but that happiness is just for days..wth in weeks i have misscarriMiss both times, reasons for miss carriage is unknown...
    Went to Apollo in nungambakkam ,Dre onl I took the treatment more dn 3yrs and came up wth missed misscarrmiss ...
    After that visited so many hospitals but not satisfied with there procedures and keep on searching for the best doc not the hospital...
    Here my main prob is in each and every hospital when we visited there ..for some days they wil give hope that we have no prob and we can give u the best treatment to u so that u Wil conceive soon...
    After a while means when am ready for treatment they wil come up wth silly reasons saying we will try and will think of it during the procedure and based on that we can proceed ...
    It's happened to me in oaisis in Chennai... recently..my advice is plz never visit Dre...
    Actually am trying to convince from past yrs and sme wat i known everything wat is the procedure and what will be the results..so that when I visited the hospital I wil just clr my doubts wth them and will proceed...
    I visited most of the hospitals in chn and not satisfied with any of them other than one or two which are not available all the times they r busy wth dre other hospitals..so avoided. .
    Here my questions are..
    1.is any hospital in Chennai or any where going up to blastocyst..
    Bcoz every hospital is saying we will do only blastocyst but they r not going up to Dre ..
    2.is PGS is useful....how far it will be useful...how it will helps...
    Bcoz when going to PGS everything is in embriologist hands if he did sme mistake in retriving d cells it will effect the embroys right. So in that case how far we can go wth this...
    No hospital will be ready to accept that it is Dre mistake..Dy Wil say it's ur embriyo quality ..it's just my opinion is it true...
    Any one here went through PGS..and how d reports cam and how far it's helpful..
    Actually I hav one more hospital in my list bcoz of doc not available D's week so planning to go next week...
    Sry for long post...thanks for reading...
    If any one s of same boat plz cme forward so dt can share information..if any one undergone plz share ur xperirnce . ...
    Waiting for ur valuable suggestions...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

These days everything is money based. Everyone is in hurry to earn. In the initial periods of new hospital or doctors, they provide dedicated services.. later on crowd or something change their focus. Individual attention goes missing and the end result is like wall on the cat.
    I had bad experiences with a fresh and frozen IVF cycles with a hospital. I can call it pure timing miss from the hospital. Irresponsible doc or something. Change of hospital to a relatively new one after few years of gap gave me my bundle of joy.
    May be it depends on our fate and time too. I have wait for 6+ years after several treatments to conceive and deliver my dd.

Everyone will claim that they will go till blast stage of embryo. But it depends on many factors like embryo growth rate, quality of it, embryologist experiences and talent and the environment of growth. Sperm and egg selection too influences. I had 3d transfer and still it succeeded in the last time. Failed in the first time.

Pgs, I don't know how effectively they do here. You need to look for strong embryologist and lab environment for that.

Hope soon your quest will end withpositive note. All the best.

P.s: You should write with proper English, it'. Difficult to make out. Not sms style.

shravs3 and kalcandu like this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thank u vasumathy for sharing ur experience and suggestions..
    Now a days even a small clinic is also naming there clinic as infertility clinic...and confused in the selection of right hospital...thought of going to reputation hospital and think of they will give us the best treatment and care but it fails there..
    We don't know how far the embriologist Is having the experience in those area just trusting them and spending money and coming out with negative results...
    For me when I had ivf ...with fresh cycle itself I got positive but it is miss carriage...and next two are negative...
    After that went to lot of clinics but not find the right one.. all are money minded and no one is ready to concentrate on the right treatment..
    Can you tell me in which clinic you got positive and the doc name...so that it may help me also..
    For me everything is fine.. embroys and endometriosis..then also finding difficulty to conceive...
    From one of our friend here suggested cloudnine hospital in tnagar..but the doctor is not available this week so waiting for him..
    In anyway I have to start my treatment by next month do plz give suggestions if you know anyone..
    Sry for the sms type sentences Wil edit it now..
    Thank you..
    And congratulations for ur loving baby.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018