Find Property Details - Divorce

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by kimmy, May 4, 2018.

1. kimmy

kimmy Bronze IL'ite

hi everyone,
    In a divorce process, i am trying to find the property that hubby is hiding in Chennai/Vellore etc.
    I dont have address or survey no or anything. Just know hubby got it and hiding it.
    How to find it, will going to register office help or any online site?

please help me.

2. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

3. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

no help but bumping it for you :)

4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Maybe hiring a good divorce lawyer or property lawyer might help.
    Or a private investigator.
    They can then check with the registration office n a PI can track the money trail n so on. It still might be hard to find without any details.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

this chennai\vellore rings a bell. have you asked this question earlier??

no it is highly impossible without a village/survey no. even then it is possible only if you know some one in the sro or vao in case of village.
    a survey number leads you to apply for a encumberance certificate which can have your husband’s details if he owns or owned the property.
    the only alternative is getting a good divorce lawyer who can find details using his resources. if it was recent years the pancard would have been used and bank transactions would have happened. if you can pull out bank details ans work from there.. there is a possiblity..

6. uniquename

uniquename Senior IL'ite

It’s a bummer! My ex got me to sign property papers giving me ‘so called valid’ Reason, sold them, hid most of the money and when I asked for the settlement, he told my children and me I could search and will never be able to find the money. True. I spent nearly $100,000 on lawyers n got nowhere. Cut my losses and moved on. It’s very stressful. Without any information, it’s like looking for a needle in the haystack. If your name is on the property then it is a different case at all. You can get the information from government organisations, I believe. My thoughts are with you and hope you can get the information.