1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fil

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by vidyasantha12, Dec 26, 2011.

1. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Before marriage my ILS come to my home..(thrice ) and i spoke casually..
    I give lot of respect to my MIL and FIL..After marriage i came to knw tat my FIL drunks a lot..He always scolds us..My hus came to uae and so i was staying ther for 2 months..I faced lot of problems..My FIL drinks at nit and scold me and point out my mistake and nw am in uae with hus,,
    But the problem i faced cannot be forgetten,,
    He is such a cruel man in my point of view..i didnt even open my mouth bcos i dont want to spoil my life...My MIL hear all watever he says and sleep ..Morng she will get up and do everyhting( me too accompany her but am mood off) for him..Am always surprised to see her,,,,she dont share anythig to my hus....i told watever hapnd at home...tat became a grt issue during my BIL s marg..and my FIL shouted my husband and me in front of all relatives..i cried a lot.....iam hearing all these for my loving husband....All his relatives advised us not to speak against FIL...no one understanding us,,,now am in uae with hus but i hate to go to india,...no one can change my FIL...he cant stop drinking and he cant stop scolding...no one have the dare to face him.....pls tell how to forget watever he says and b happy.and how to face the prbms in future..

2. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Let him be himself and dont worry about his behaviour or habits. Dont even think about him. Stop giving importance to his words, which will automatically make you forget everything he said or says. As much as possible, avoid any kind of contact or dealings with him. I think that will help you to live in peace.

3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi dear,

now as u r away frm them just dont loose ur peace of mind for them.i can understand that u r unable to forgewt those things coz it was really new fr u n as per ur MIL she is used to all that so she can sleep easily. u just try to deviate frm this topic whenever u hv those memories.read some book talk to ur friend watch tv... read IL posts do whatever u like n keep urself away...gradually the frequency of these thoughts will drop..
    best of luck...