1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fiancee wants her mother to live with us after we are married.I think it's a bad idea

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by whatisaguytodo, Oct 11, 2012.

1. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

Re: Fiancee wants her mother to live with us after we are married.I think it's a bad

Hi OP,
    You've mentioned a number of times that this wedding or relationship is something you'd never anticipated and that you never thought you'd marry your cousin...forget about ur MIL now ..pls through some light on u both first...y the hell am i sensing that for some reason u r just adjusting...u r not welcoming her in to ur life with a good smile ..if this is the case in the begining then u can imagine ur life in upcoming years.that too u being brought up in western country i strongly recommend u to think twice before stepping in to this relation.

1 person likes this.
  2. kavisyam

kavisyam New IL'ite

Re: Fiancee wants her mother to live with us after we are married.I think it's a bad

never ever think and say that " my parents are great and smooth but nt Ils". it will make ur family life a mess. first few years after marriage its better to stay in a separate house, if the situations allow you to do so. in my case, we are near to our job location, my mother is alone at home and Ils are at another place. having no issues with this present setup. but getting together is always making some or other troubles. me too dnt support MIL staying at your house, but never say ur girl that ur mom should not stay here. Just mention, not now, we will think later after starting a settled life.