1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Felt very lucky and blessed to get the lucky draw

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 19, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mulund Fine Arts is having their Mega Annual Festival starting from yesterday. Yesterday and today's programme was Drama by Shri T.V.Varadarajan & Troupe, Chennai. We are members of Mulund Fine Arts. We bought tickets for the annual programme and since yesterday I have been going for the programme.

Yesterday they had Drama named "IPL Kudumbam, a comination of Manohar's mythological grandeur and cho's satire. Today there was Mega Serial , a satire on serials.

Every day they are having a Lucky Draw and the gift is 1gram gold.
    I am so happy that I was the lucky person to get the gift of 1 gram gold and it was given by Mr. Varadarajan himself, the lucky number also he only took out. You all might be knowing how happy I must be winning the lucky prize.

First only I was thinking in case I get it , how will I go upto the stage because we were in the back in R row. So when the number was announced and I saw its our number , I told my husband to go and collect but he sent me. Mr. Varadarajan was going on asking is anyone having this number and when people saw me they said yes. I was not sure whether its the number he called. So again I asked someone whether its the right number and he said yes. Somehow I reached the stage and took the prize from him.
    Everyone started congratulating me . My husband was telling his friends now the whole world will come to know. They did not understand what he meant. He meant that I will immediately put it up here and the whole world will come to know.

So the New Year has started bright for me. Hope it will be full of surprises like this. Today is Wednesday, the day I think is lucky, because they say in tamil பொன் கிடைத்தாலும் புதன் கிடைக்காது means you might get gold but wont get Wednesday and today is my birth date also but not the month.

I am very very happy to share with all of you.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Viji,
    Congrats..:clap...very happy to read this lucky news and also happy to give the first Congrats..

sriniketan

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Looks like today mine is going to be the first feedback to the 'first feedback'er'!!!!

Congrats on winning the lucky draw. You are right, it seems like your year has started off with a bang, a gold bang!

May the whole year and all the coming years be rosy for you.

L, Kamla

Yes, now the world knows!!

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha Srinketan! You got me.:rotfl

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamla,
    What a sportive gesture yaar..maybe we are seconds apart...:biggrin2:

sriniketan

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear vijimam

it is written in a book "Secret" whatever you desire, the universe conspire to get you that, and voila you wished it you got it. Congratulations, and i am very happy for that.

You are always positive so always good and positive is happening to you, it is proven science that positive energy creates positive vibes.

Enjoy ur day and year and best wishes.

7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Congrats Aunty. Please tell me the cost of membership, and the benefits.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Thanks for your first fb.

9. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations. May the new year bring more such prizes for you.

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla

You and Bhargavi have posted at the same time . So both have given first fb only. Thanks so much. You are right my year has started well, hope it will be full of surprises this year till the end. Thanks for your good wishes

[