Feeling Very Stressed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jun 21, 2019.

1. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

The only person that is most responsible for your health ( and baby’s) should be you . Don’t expect in laws to worry about you. Husband should, but it really depends on the kind of man he is.

Take care !!

Janakinarne likes this.
  2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Crying is not going to help improve your situation. Infact, if they figure out you are this weak, just imagine your situation once the baby comes out. Go through a few articles in IL where the husband n in laws try to push the new mother to the corner n take over the baby.

Wake up, change your situation.

Either you accept them as they are, non caring souls n find ways to make peace with it. Like don’t expect them to care for you, you have the option of not caring too. If they are selfish, you be too. They are taking of themselves right ? Take care of yourself. Stop expecting, stop doing. Behave same as them to them. Become one of them. Atleast here you are changing yourself as your crying is not gona change them. You are only wasting your energy, health n affecting the child’s too. What did that poor thing do to deserve a crying mother ?

Or fight, wipe away your tears n start demanding, fight till they get tired of you n give in. Make noise, stop doing anything at home, stop being scared of their reaction n scare them instead. Even a cat fights back when cornered. It’s your life, fight for it n fix this before your child has to see all this drama. Your child deserves a strong mom.

Or move to your parents house, figure out what to do about your marriage.

None of the options are easy, but make a choice n stick to it. If you can’t stand for yourself, then no one else will.

Easiest solution: hire help, who can cook n feed you on time n take care of your work since you are unwell. If you feel like this now, just imagine your situation once the baby comes out, you are going to need a lot more help. This same person can help you. If your in-laws hates the idea, you don’t have to agree. Jus find ways to make your life easier

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Still my 3 Mon I onl did all my works and later my sister came to take care of me..when she came als my husband Started to behave odd not to talk not to have lunch at home ..he wants his parents to come so I send her back..the whole 4th month my sis is with me and she takes care of everything and later his parents came and she just cook rice and some times make some curry some times if yesterdays leafovers are there she won't cook anything..even I never complaint about it to him at any time...she will act as she will ready to cook anything if u asked..which is I feel hesitate to ask..so morning and evening all my works I onl do taking juices and surviving food and some more house works...some times I felt that y they behave like this..bcoz they are elders and they know everything that a pregnant woman looks for some different tastes and fresh food..that to I conceived after 9yrs of our marriage.. before I used to say myself my husband will change once am pregnant and he will take care of me like an angel... which is just my dream now...my husband negligence making me more tense and stressful..I never care whether she cooks or not instead of food am substitute with fruits or something..but my baby needs his father attention if he doesn't get bonding now how the baby can know he is his father and where is the bonding between parents and child...due to this thoughts even am als not able showing up much love on my baby. Always when I start to talk with my baby these all coming to my mind and distrubing..
    My parents will come in a week of time don't know how they wil behave with them ..I can't go there bcoz am conceived through ivf so follow up with my doc is necessary ..my parents are 7 hrs journey away from Chennai...
    Thanks alot for your support and guidance...I will try to be strong and not to care about them..
    As a sensitive person am taking everything to my mind thats the prob...from now I wil tryy best not to cry and wil take care of my baby..of course the baby is the one and only for me ...thanks dear

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ha s his negligence making me more to cry...at least not even 5minutes he won't spend with me in a day...all the with his mob or used to speak with his mother on his sister and his mother issues...am k for that ...but during this time bonding with the baby Al's necessary right...
    Thanks for your support

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Of course after delivery immediately I wil move to my parents house not going to stay here...
    He always wants his parents no one not suppose to come and stay with me even am k with that if they are taking care ofy needs at this stage ...but not...
    From past 9yrs I only did all cooking and cleaning at home to them and now just to cook she was not ready...I have a maid for everything other than cooking..