1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Depressed..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ashwinid01, Apr 20, 2019.

1. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Correct, i dont think he will change too.. I dont think i will divorce him for next 20 years, obviously for my kids. I have to learn to rely less on him emotionally. If i want to travel, i would like to travel with kids and leave him alone. Why should my kids miss the joy of exploring places. I am actually considering an annual trip to one destination only me and kids. If in india then kids+me+parents/cousins/inlaws.

SinghManisha likes this.
  2. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

I dont have such options unfortunately. But i am planning to read some spiritual books and meditate.

3. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Start planning your trips. I Know some friend’s friends who plan mom n kids travel, depending on their finances, it can be to a local place or another city or even other countries. I know a friend who travels along with her kid every year without fail.

One thing common among these women, their dh are busy in their own world, work, business, etc. N they are sick of waiting around, tried but nothing changed, or they want to travel more, so they take charge n change their own life.

SinghManisha likes this.