1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Depressed.can Anyone Help Me Out

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aishwarya92, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aishwarya92

aishwarya92 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am recently married and my marriage was an arranged one.I stay with in law house.Here there are lot of restrictions that i cant tolerate.My hubby supports only his mom whenever if there is some problem comes in the house.Moreover my reln with hubby is not good.Even my wedded night was not good.I cant tel this to anybody in the house.I had a lot of expectations before marriage.I waited for some time patiently that things will happen but it did not happen.I can't ask him straightly and dot know how to make him understand my feelings.I am very depressed.can anyone give suggestions/help me to overcome the problem.

2. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

Recently married , arrange marriage and staying with in laws, things will definitely feel weird, hubby supports parents, this is also natural and understandable...furthermore insights into your life after marriage will be more helpful for us to evaluate your problem. Regarding your intimacy related issue, even this is not very clear . What exactly you are looking for?

anika987 likes this.
  3. aishwarya92

aishwarya92 New IL'ite

thanks for your reply.Regarding intimacy related issue my reln with hubby is not good in bed.even my wedded night did not went well.I didnt get happiness after that also.I am very depressed.I cant tell this to anybody in the house as well.

4. Sweetgirl123

Sweetgirl123 Silver IL'ite

I think it's very rare that the first time carnal relationship happens is good. It usually is substandard. Both have a learning curve ahead but usually the key to good experience is being comfortable with eachother. So I would focus on other aspects of the relationship such as doing activities with each other.

5. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

i agree with sweetgirl123, you have to ba very comfortable with each other in order to enjoy intimac...give it sometime..it will definitly improve.

6. aishwarya92

aishwarya92 New IL'ite

It is 2 and half months.I speak with him normally but i dont know how to tell him that i need.he is busy with his work.even i didnt see him fullly(sorry to say this).i was controlling my emotions before marriage.but if it happens to control after marriage also i cant.These feelings kills me a lot and i cant tell this to anybody in the house.

7. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

U hav just started ur married life n staying with in laws also , it will take some time to get more concern n care from DH.not all couples have a successful wedded night... Try to get more attached to ur DH. Going out.. spending some blissful moments, make tasty food for him etc.. Actually expectations make us unhappy... B more close to him, which makes u comfortable in telling him wat u expect in terms of intimacy.. may b he is also expecting a pvt talk... Give a try..

8. felaw

felaw New IL'ite

Greetings,
    Dear Life is not like as you like, You have adjust / sacrifice certain things, it's just couple of months, Wait sometime and pray to god every moments you'll get relieved, enjoy May the God Richly Bless you, Regards, Felix

9. umabinoy99

umabinoy99 New IL'ite

Hai dear,
    I think You are a keralaite by seeing your name. I too a keralite girl.i have seen your problems.. My opinion is if you are unable to speak to him openly, you send him messages...tell him the problems through messages.. Otherwise tell him that you want to speak to him frankly some important matters... I think this will help you

ektara likes this.
  10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op,did you both go out for a honeymoon.If not....Get after him to take you out for a honeymoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.