1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feel silly now if I think of childhood and teenage days

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 3, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

During my childhood days I used tohave friends . Sometimes we used to fight and not talk for some days. Once I remember i stopped talking to my best friend and later feeling bad. I used to stand in front of her house and call her. That time I must have been 10 or 12 years old. If I think of all those days I feel funny now.

Then during teenage days used to feel happy when any male member used to talk to me and feel jealous if they talk to my friend and not to me. Used to like some men while working. Those days you cant love anyone because parents wont agree for love marriage. It was a big crime people used to think if any girl loves anyone and since the parents never used to agree they girls used to elope with the boy. They used to write letters to their lovers addressing to them as a girl friend when they are writing to their boy friend so that parents wont mistake. Once my brother in law's cousin sister was friendly with someone. So they sent her to native place so that she will forget him for sometime but when she came back one day she eloped with him.

When I was a teenage girl my sister used to worry about me after that incident. Not that she did not have confidence in me because that age is like that. I was a very carefree girl so she used to get worried and when I got married she was happy. She used to get worried about me because we were in different places.

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello mam,
    This happens even to me. What seemed serious in those days, now if u think of it, we only laugh. Good one...

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Very nice Vijiakka! Yeah when we think of our childhood days how funny they all seem now.

4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

very nice write up maa.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Sarang, Kamala and Pavithra

Thanks for your loving fb

viji