1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

feedback on LOTUS & VLCC products

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by Sumathi_t, Apr 5, 2010.

1. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi!
    i have used vlcc rosemary antidandruff shampoo and soybean shampoo.. both are really good..

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Supriya,
    Health and glow does have a branch in Anna Nagar, Kilpauk, Mylapore. In total it has 14 branches in chennai.

Best Regards,
    Savvyheal

3. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

ladies...i use lotus's make up range and i find it very good...the concealer cum compact cum foundation stick ( swift make up SPF 15) is great on my skin and so are their lipsticks...i have extremely dry and chapped lips but lotus lip therapy has done wonders to my lips...it stays all through the day...biotique products are also good...i have no idea abt VLCC but wud love to try out their creams

4. swathijan

swathijan Senior IL'ite

Hi Amrita,

You said you are using make up stuff of lotus. can you please tell me where can I get these. Till now I have seen only the skin care products and have not seen any make up products of lotus except eye liner nkajal. So interested to try them

5. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

swathi..u can find the make up range from lotus in health and glow outlets and all other prominent shops which cater to the fashion needs of women...i dont know where u are currently located but since lotus is a popular brand i dont think u will have much problem in getting hold of their products

6. supriya84

supriya84 Senior IL'ite

Thnaks a lot guys,.....for info about the availability.

7. padminib

padminib New IL'ite

Hi,

i use lots of Lotus products and i have a bunch of friends who are loyal to LOTUS.

Their kajal is one of the best in town and also their sunscreen lotion spray has got SPF 50 which is good.

I use the kajal and the Frujunevate face pack.
    They have 3 face packs which are all good....have no doubts and head for the LOTUs products . they are good....

8. pinkygirl

pinkygirl New IL'ite

hey.... m using lotus products...they r really good and natural....my skin s very sensitive and oily...bt after using lotus prodcuts ,i hav found much difrnce on my skin...its visibly clearer... i used its jojoba face wash,tea tree face wash and pack.all r awesome!!!

and best one is black clay face pack..it does wonders in just20 mints to ur skin..really.... do try it....

lotus suits to mostly all skin types..u just need to choose the right product for ur skin type....
    all d best ladies :)

9. sweetanju4uu

sweetanju4uu Bronze IL'ite

wow! really nice reviews on vlcc and lotus products.. next time I am heading to India, I am going to stock up on these products for sure.. :) last time, I bought the Ponds White Beauty pack (night cream,day cream). Night Cream is excellent whereas Day Cream is a rotten egg. It leaves white streaks on your face. Was disappointed with the product, especially since it cost so much!
    I liked the Ponds facewash too. It worked well in India but somehow I don't see any difference when I use it here. Maybe, some of these products are not meant to be used outside India. Not sure though!

10. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

I have used Lotus Lipbalm and Sunscreen - But they failed to impress me ...I use Neutrogena sunscreen which is way better than lotus as it gets all greasy...yuck!! The lipbalm is so-so but body shop lipbalm is too good!!!

About VLCC - The products that i have tried so far are VLCC Bleach (it comes in blue box - can't recollect the name though) - it gives such a good result on the skin..unlike fem n all where how much ever you try ..you won't that result after bleaching as you get in salons!!!

I have also used VLCC manicure and pedicure (you get them in sachets) and they do a very good job :)

The facial kit by VLCC gives an instant glow!!!

I am definitely in love with VLCC products that i have tried so far :)