1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fathers behaviour

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by pmandy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. pmandy

pmandy New IL'ite

It was very hard time. But Thanks to all who gave suggestions during that period. It helped a lot to me.

2. rohanbs

rohanbs Junior IL'ite

I feel sorry for your dad and his situation. Hope everything is smooth now. Take good care of your dad. Great that you faced it strongly.

3. shubha1987

shubha1987 New IL'ite

4. pmandy

pmandy New IL'ite

Hello everyone, Thanks for your kind words. One thing i realized from this, such issues gets resolved quickly. But if the gets dragged, then there are ups and downs always in such relaction. I think its difficult to find any solution for such issues. And sometimes it becomes ego issue also. In out case, it was second type of issue.It started long back and went on dragging.

5. pmandy

pmandy New IL'ite

Just to give update about this topic. Mom and Dad finally decided to stay separately. Mom continued to stay in the house in the town which we were staying. Dad moved to our house in native village. To hide this decision from relative, for some functions, they gather together. But its clear they dont want to stay together.

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

It is sad that your parents have decided to live separately at this age. It makes their life together as couples pointless. However, if living separately would make them the much needed peace, so be it.

I am wondering whether their separation is related to the suspicion your dad had in 2013?

pmandy likes this.
  7. pmandy

pmandy New IL'ite

Correct. The suspicion started long back, but everything seems to be normal. But again something started in 2013 and father started openly talking about it to me at least. There was no compromise and his anger went on increasing. Mom was also bit aggressive and finally the decision was made few months back in between them.