1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Farewells And Cherished Memories

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Kee and kay denotes a name.
    Regards

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Never You Mind that... let us keep cool and let the debris settle.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Amulet i liked your prediction that She would come with new concepts in snippets.i don't know anything about internet forum comportment.when a lovely friend quit suddenly we feel much for her.Generally i think Virtual or real they are true friends and i have a great affection for friends.i too know about her pain and was disturbed a lot.one more request if you like to reply give it in simple English so that i can understand well.

4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

You are so right.. I do have this problem of miscommunication with younger folks.

5. Urmila

Urmila Silver IL'ite

Never thought that I will reply again to this thread in a different context. Your poem is what I have quoted with a bit of change in the last line.

Our life takes us in different paths but there will always be crossroads where we will meet. I will definitely look forward to that.

6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Geetha

I am so so sorry for what happened the last few days. A big hug to you. You are an amazing writer artist as well as exceptional cook too. you are a multi-talented personality who could inspire many young minds. Your suggestions feedbacks advise are so well balanced and neutral. There’s not a single person I know who can do this all.

Please continue writing not for winning or nominations (I can totally understand how you feel) but for all those who enjoy your writing who gets inspired by your painting and who’s heart melts with your poetical lines. Maybe take a break and do come back. will miss you terribly.

With much love
    Lakshmi

Thyagarajan, Amica, shravs3 and 2 others like this.